S(he) Came In Through The Bathroom Window

The moon shines brightly through the luminescent drapes. The stars shine with a hidden agenda and what must seem is an unspoken truth which one longs for.  Paul sits on the corner of his bed clutching a paper and pen.  Melancholy truths and old poets love is sprawled across the page inked with Paul's desires.  

Paul's father is in the living room downstairs watching the television, the faint noise from it traveling up the stairs into the room.  Suddenly a creak sounds out in the still air making Paul turn his head sharply to the bathroom door.  The door is slightly ajar and behind it is only shadows.  Ignoring it Paul goes back to writing whistling a tune that would fit with the words perfectly.   

Again, a noise is heard but this time it is the sound of old wood being disturbed.  Getting up from his bed Paul goes to the bathroom to investigate.  A small lump builds in his throat, a tad from fear.  Chiding himself Paul pushes open the bathroom door only to be greeted by nothing but an open window and nothing else.  Walking across he grabs the window and brings it down, the noise sounds again the same as before.  Raising a brow at the windowpane Paul turns to leave.

"BOO!"  A man spurts out while jumping out from the shadows.

Paul yelps at this and then immediately turns red when he sees who it is.

"John!  What the hell mate?  My Dads downstairs."  Paul says moving closer to John.

John grabs Paul and holds him in his arms in a warm sweet embrace, "Well maybe we should be quite then."  Bending down John kisses Paul right on the mouth.  Melting into the kiss Paul wraps himself around the older man pulling him closer.

Parting their lips Paul speaks, "What are you even doing here?  It's near midnight."

"I snuck out to see you, " He whispers, "Mimi doesn't know I'm here.  No one does, except for you."  Saying that last part John boops Paul on the nose making him giggle at the small action.

Sighing in relief and happiness Paul buries his head in Johns' chest, "You came all the way here for me?"  The words came out a bit muffled due to the fabric.

Chuckling John brings Paul up from his chest and leads him out of the bathroom.  While Paul closes the bedroom door John picks up the piece of paper from the corner of the bed.

"Aw, did you write this?"  John says teasingly.  Blushing hard Paul goes to grabs the piece of paper but John moves his hand way before Paul can get to it.  "Nu-ah.  Not until Johnny sees."

Reaching for it again John moves it out of Pauls reach.  Trying once more John leans too far back and falls back when Paul reaches for the paper again.  Crashing on to John, Paul grabs the paper while hovering over John.  John starts to burst out in laughter and not long after Paul joins him.

"Shh, sh, ha, shhh, John my Dad's downstairs.  Remember?"  Paul says through half laughter placing his hands on Johns' lips.  Slowly moving them away the air between them becomes heavy with something else.  

Reconnecting their lips John grabs Paul by the hips and brings him down.  Their bodies now pressed up against each other.  Deepening the kiss John starts to fiddle with the belt on Pauls' hips.

"Wait wait wait, he'll hear us, and if we get caught..."

"We won't I promise," John says staring up into Pauls' eyes, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Well...okay."

With Pauls approval, John reconnects their lips but this time it's different.  Its an almost overbearing need for each other.  Going for Pauls belt again John undoes it, pulling it off, and dropping it onto the floor.