Helter Skelter

Another one suggested by @Lennonaid 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)(I'm tired)

---------------------------

The door of the hotel sweet slams. A loud thunk echoes right after. John has Paul pinned to the entryway of the room, their lips already pressed together. Teeth clash together and the two start tearing away at each other's clothing. Making the two shirtless. The need for the other one something dangerously atomic. Like a bomb was going to go off if they didn't fuck right at this second. John grabs Paul's wrists and pins them above the bassists head. Breaking the kiss he stares right into Paul's doe eyes. The need and want, overbearing lust making them shine a bit darker.

Paul's lips are parted and they're wet from the kiss. The intensity in the air is dangerous.

"You're going to get it for those looks," John says bringing his right hand to Paul's belt. The left one still up pinning down Paul's wrists.

"I don't have any idea what you're talking about Johnny~," Paul says coyly, knowing all too well what he did to the older man.

John tugs at the belt and pulls down Paul's trousers and underwear exposing him.

"You were eye-fucking me during dinner, now I'm gonna return the favor," he releases Paul's hands and grabs his hips instead, forcefully pushing them against his own, "but not with my eyes."

Pauls' cock starts to harden against the rough fabric. The tuff material digging into his sensitive skin, causing discomfort that feels nice in a strange way.

Paul reconnects their lips and pulls himself closer to John. Wanting more Paul starts to grind up against John, just waiting for the older man to snap.

Breaking the kiss, John pulls Paul towards the bed. Nearing it he shoves Paul forward making him land on his stomach. Paul, pushing himself up, looks up at John as John starts to undo his pants. The sound of metal clanging and leather pushing against the fabric. The belt drops to the floor and soon everything else follows.

Pushing Paul back down, John hovers inches above him.

"Paulie, let's have some fun," grabbing Paul's chin he moves the bassists head to the side so that Paul can see him in his peripheral, "but don't let me break you.~"

Pushing Pauls' head into the sheets, John takes out his cock and starts to rub it up against Pauls' entrance. His hands travel down Pauls' body leading to his waist. Pauls' face still pressed up against the sheets. The material softly rubbing up against his face as well as his cock. Paul presses himself up against John.

"John,~" Paul calls out in an intoxicating way. His body flushing in patches along his pale skin. Begging to be controlled and rammed into.

John then positions himself right at Pauls' entrance, unable to pace himself anymore. He needed Paul right now and hard. John then enters in Paul, stretching Paul's rim around his cock. The further he pushed himself inside, the more the pressure builds up.

He enters a little fast as Paul's eyes glasses over. Paul body trembling in response, begging, full of need and want. Fully inside John starts to move at a medium pace, wasting no time on pleasantries. Pauls' tight rim squeezing his cock enough was enough to make him go overboard.

Picking up the pace, the two start to become more vocal as John starts to grunt. Throwing his weight into it. The springs of the hotel bed creaking underneath them.

"Mmmmmmmmh." John lets out as he thrusts in.

The sound of the headboard smacks up against the wall as Pauls' face moves forward, closer to the headboard.

"Oh, ah, agh, agh, more Johnny, more."

John starts to go faster and Paul's screams into the air as his prostate is hit. A hot shot of pleasure shooting throughout him, seeming to hit every nerve the right way. In the moment John grabs Paul by the hair and pulls, lifting him off the bed. His back arching and his hands reaching up for the headboard. Gripping hard and tight. The knuckles of his hands turning white.

"Ah, AH. FUck." Paul sucks in a breath, the noise sounding like a hiss.

John freehand grabs Pauls' ass hard, the nails slightly digging into the skin. Skin slapping against skin the sound of harmonious moans filling the air.

"Fuck, ah, Paul." He tugs harder on Pauls' hair, pulling at the scalp. A few strands come loose.

Paul continuously let out moans in between each intake of air. The shock and desire crawling over him to the point that it was hard to suck in any air at all.

John then reels his hand back and slaps Paul on the ass. The hit leaving a red handprint. Pauls' cock twitches at the action and he lets out a high pitched noise.

"Ah, you like that?" John slaps him on the ass again, "Like this you little fuck?"

Paul doesn't answer, his mouth full of moans as his eyes cloud over.

Stopping, John pulls out and tugs at Paul even harder flipping him towards himself. Looking him straight in the eyes he kisses Paul, pushing him into the bedding. Paul's legs start to tremble, his body begging for Johns' cock once more inside of him.

John sticks himself back inside and starts to pound faster into Paul. Lifting his leg John plunges deeper in feeling him all. Fingertips leave small bruises on Paul's thigh as John digs into the skin. Thrusting hard, in and out, in and out.

John starts to breathe hard, a ball of pressure forming inside of him.

"Fuck, agh, fuck Paul."

"Ah, ah, JOhn, oh, oh, agh, oh god."

Thrusting his hips John starts to give it his all. Plunging himself deep with every stroke. Small beads of sweat start to form on their skin. The smell of cigarettes covered up by cologne seems to leak out of their pores.

Grabbing hard, John thrusts hard, almost slamming into Paul.

"Ahg." John cums, filling Paul, unable to last any longer.

Paul comes to, seconds after John. The moan mostly a heavy pitched breathe.

Pulling out of Paul, the liquids pour out onto the sheets. John then crashes onto the bed next to Paul, catching his breath. The bedsprings bounce.

"Hua, that was fun," Paul says turning over onto his side. He then snuggles up to Johns' side. The warmth emanating off both of them makes the room feel colder.

John wraps his arm around Paul and pulls him closer, burying his face into Pauls' hair. The thick strains still smelling of the soap from his shower that morning.

-------------------

"You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" Is next 

(There is gonna be more dialogue in the next one, sorry about this one not having so much.)