Why Don't We Do It In The Road

This is the song I and my sister (yell) sing when we're walking around town.  Thanks, @Lennonaid for the song suggestion. 

------------

It's well past midnight and crickets are the dominant sound. Paul and John both stubble out of a nearby house. The last ones to leave a party. John has his shoulder around Paul as they both make their way down the steps and onto the footpath. Paul takes out his keys and drops them immediately as they reach the car. He bends down and picks them up only to be pinned to the side of the car by John.

"Paulie~." John slurred out. His lips turning in a pursed look. Looking up at John, Paul can see the droopy lust in his eyes. The kind of lust that is in a way innocent and a tad violent. "Why don't we do it in the road? I don't want to wait until we get back."

"John, John, we can't do that. Someone might see us."

"Pssh, no one is out this late. No one will be watching us. Plus, I want to fuck your pretty little ass right now."

Paul flushes at the comment. John then kisses Paul, drunkenly in a rush. John tugs at the waist of Paul's jeans. He breaks the kiss, "Why don't," He kisses Paul long and hard again, "We do it," He undoes Pauls' pants, "In the road?"

A few seconds pass.

"Okay, but if we get arrested, you're paying the fine," Paul says, slightly laughing, as he grabs John and pulls him close. Johns' hands bury themselves in Pauls' hair and he kisses the bassist with as much need as a dying man. Pauls' hands tug at Johns' belt, removing it. The metal clangs against the pavement.

Grabbing Paul, John breaks the kiss and turns Paul around, bending him over the side hood of the car. The metal felt cool through Pauls shirt, making small goosebumps appear. John pulls Pauls pants and boxers down exposing his ass. The air is cold, but warmth quickly replaces it as John places his hands on Paul's bare ass.

John undoes his own belt and pulls out his cock, the tip of it touching Paul's entrance. Paul shivers in anticipation at the building wait.

"Please." He lets out, not able to take any more of this.

"Please, what Macca?"

"Please, please fuck me right now, right in the open."

John rubs his cock up against Paul's entrance and around it, arousing Paul. The feeling of need and want building up inside, the need to be fucked hard and now.

"Sorry I didn't hear you.. what?" John smiles coyly, knowing all too well what he is doing to the younger one.

"Fuck me, right now, I need your cock inside me."

Satisfied, John positions himself and pushes in, stretching Paul around him. Paul grips his hands together as John enters.

"Mmmh," John says, entering fully.

Wasting no time John starts to move in small thrusts. Placing his hand on Paul's waist pulling him forward with each thrust.

"Aghh."

Paul's erection feels weird to be pressed against the car. Pulling his shirt down he covers himself. John noticing this pulls Paul back so that only his chest is on the car. Pauls' arms forced to be crossed on the hood to create stability. Making him vulnerable to anything John wanted to do to him.

John then moves his hand from Pauls' back down. Shivers running up Pauls' spine as John traces down. Then to Pauls' thigh, then to the open skin underneath the shirt and above the pants. Right on Paul's hip in the front, near his erection. He traces his fingers right above the skin at that spot, close enough to Pauls' nerves to be stimulated.

John then slams right in Paul, knocking his whole body forward.

"AAh," Hearing the response, John starts to go faster into Paul. Wanting to make Paul reduce into nothing but a pile of moans and want. The tightness of Pauls' ass creating a pleasure throughout John, wanting and needing more of it. Harder and faster the only words speaking truth in his mind. John then moves the hand that was tracing Pauls' skin to Pauls' cock, rubbing it up and down while he pounds into him. The car starts to move from the force of John fucking Paul right on it.

"Ah, ah, ah." The pleasure through Paul moves weirdly throughout his body. The idea that they could get caught by anyone doing this act in the complete open, making him worry as well making his dick hard. It makes his heart race, as well as make the blood race in his body making him flush and aching for more and more. The cock moving in and out of him, and the hand moving up and down on his now throbbing cock.

"Ah, John, more, agh." The pleasure is building up in Paul, it makes his body ache more and more for John's touch and nothing else.

Just then bright lights appear out of the night, heading towards the two. A surge of adrenaline doses John as he pulls out of Paul and pulls them both down and out of sight. Paul winces softly as his body starts to ache for the missing cock inside of him. The headlights near closer and the sound of an engine is heard. Just as they were about to pass the car, able to see the two, it speeds up. Engine sounding off into the night. To fast to bear witness to anything.

Both of them sighed in relief.

"Whew, that was a close one."

Paul, wanting to feel pleasure again, grabs John by his shirt and kisses him hard. Ending anything else he could have said. Paul then pulls John down to the ground, making him land on his own jacket that was discarded unknowingly. John stares, transfixed, as Paul removes his underthings and moves his legs over Johns' lap. Straddling him, Paul kisses John again and moves John inside of himself, the presence once again restored.

Paul starts to move his hips, grinding down. John flushes at the loss of dominance and moans deeply as Paul starts to speed up. Dick bouncing in the air, Paul starts to moan loud. The pleasure is too much, right as his nerves are struck.

"Ahh, Oh, ah, agh, John, heh, aahhh."

The sound of another car slowly builds up in the background. Paul, too much in pleasure to care, starts to go down faster on John, making the older man a moaning mess beneath him, a hard thing to normally do.

Up and down, up and down. Feeling the ball of pressure inside of him break, Paul cums, slightly screaming in the process from the intensity of it all. Twisting his hips once last time Paul feels John cum right inside of him.

The sound of boots hitting pavement make a rush of fear inside as they sound very, very close.

"I don't know if they're even still here."

"Well, they didn't make it back so they have to be, look there's his car."

A man rounds the corner of the car, and he's not alone as a shorter one is just behind him.

"Paul? John? What the actual fuck!?"

"Ahhhhhhh, hi George."