I Got A Feeling

John X Paul x George (wow)

For my friend who I texted last night, you know you are, *wink wink*

------------------------

"Aw, your gonna fucking get it," John kisses Paul hard and tears at his trousers. Tossing the belt aside.

Paul smiles as he laughs into the kiss. Grabbing John's ass, pulling John closer to him, "Oh, am I?"

John departs from the kiss and smirks at Paul. Walking forward he guides Paul towards the bed. Now near, John pushes Paul onto the bed forcefully. He bounces and falls onto the tousled covers.

John lunges over Paul. Kneeling over him. Knee pressing hard against Paul's groin. John kisses Paul deeply and heated. Their skin both ignited, both aflame. Both aching to be touched by the other. To be fucked and rammed.

Paul moves his hands up to John's face, caressing his cheeks. Before moving to his hair and tugging at it. Their lips depart, a string of saliva connecting the two.

John looks deep into Paul's eyes with the expression of pure dominant lust.

"Oh, Paulie," John bends down and starts to kiss Paul's neck. Trailing the kisses down to his collar. "I've waited all day for this. Your mine." John bites at the skin, taking it into his mouth and sucking. A wave of pain and pleasure shoots through Paul.

"Agh," Paul moves his hands onto John's body, rubbing up and down feeling every inch beneath his shirt. Paul's hands reach for John's belt but John stops him.

"Nu, ah, ah."John trails his hand down Paul reaching the waistband of Paul's jeans. Slipping his hand beneath John places his hand on Paul's covered member. Rubbing his hand back and forth he creates friction between the hard material and Paul's cock.

"Ah, John no teasing you git."

John laughs as he presses hard onto Paul's member. Paul yelps at the action.

Removing his hand John lowers himself to Paul's groin. Looking up at Paul John unbuckles Paul's pants and reaches underneath. Pulling out and exposing Paul's hard cock. He brings it to his face and eyeing Paul deeply licks up the shaft. His tongue swirling at the top.

"Aghh." Pleasure shoots through Paul almost as if it were a gun. Seeping into his senses, begging for more.

John takes the whole cock into his mouth and starts to suck causing Paul's hips to buckle from the wetness of John's mouth.

"Ahh, aw fuck."

Paul grabs a handful of John's hair and pulls. John's mouth bobbing up and down on Paul's cock. He shudders in pleasure as John flicks his tongue inside. The warm wetness of John's mouth turning him on more, his cock hard as can be in John's mouth.

"Ah, *heh* shit John."

A hand touches the door and nimble fingers poke around the frame. George's eyes widen as he takes in the scene. He can't move, he's frozen. George is currently sitting inside Paul's closet, sheet music in hand. He went into Paul's room to find a piece of music that he lost and now he's stuck in the closet.

'I can't move, I need to get out of here,' George thinks to himself.

"AH, fuck. John, agh!"

George pulls his hand back inside the closet. His heartbeat racing. The blood in his body flushed with adrenaline. George covers his mouth to stifle his breath.

"Agh, fuck."

George's pants begin to tighten and he looks down. His cock hard and erect is pressing up against his trousers. Obviously noticeable that he is hard. It hurts against the fabric and George blushes and he presses his hand down onto it. Almost as if it would disappear if he pressed down. A painful ache shoots through him. George presses his hand harder to his mouth to stifle a groan. Being in the closet he can't be seen by the other to or God knows what would happen to him.