I'm Down

"My god!" Paul huffs out upon entering the room in a heated rush.

"What's wrong?" Asks John, who is lounging on the couch. Crashing down next to him Paul turns towards John and starts to explain.

"The girl that I am seeing, you know the one."

"The blonde bird?"

"Yes, that one. She won't let me have sex and it's getting annoying. A man has needs. She won't even talk to me. Telling me to keep my hands to myself."

"Well then just have sex with someone else."

Paul leans back into the cushions seeming to process the notion. Face twisting in a sort Paul leans closer to his friend. In the questioning kind of way.

"Like who?"

John leans close, "There's me."

Paul's eyes widen and his eyebrows shoot up. Instantly backing up from John Paul turns red.

"You? I'm not a fag John. Besides your my best mate." Paul says rushed.

"What's wrong with it?" John leans closer to Paul tracing his finger on Paul's shoulder. "Just two mates, shagging each other."

"I'm not drugged enough for this," Paul announces, getting up to leave.

John then grabs Paul by the arm and stops him. A surge of anxiety adrenaline rushes through John, in fear and excitement.

"Come on Macca, don't be such a poor sport."

"John, what the hell." Paul tries to break free of the older man's grip but John just pulls him down in response. Paul bounces down on the couch and John pulls him close.

Their faces are inches apart, breath mixing. 'Paul smells of small mints', John silently thinks.

"You know you want to," John whispers, "To know and feel it." John traces Pauls' shirt collar, tugging it. "To be touched in a different way, to feel pleasure in a whole different way. Come on Paulie that blonde can do nothing like I can." John slips his hand under Paul's shirt and starts to caress his body. "As you said before, 'A man has needs.'"

Crimson flares upon the bassists' cheeks. John then moves his hand down further making Paul slightly jump.

"J-John, I'm I'm not g-." Paul is interrupted by John's hand moving directly on top of Paul's crotch.

John's heart is racing, pounding with an undeniable force inside his chest. How far can he really push this with Paul? John then undoes the buckle and opens Paul's' pants exposing his boxers. John reaches his hand beneath the jeans and cups Paul's cock through the material.

"Ah~," Paul breath hitches on the word making it flimsy and questionable.

"Mmmm, what was that Paul?"

"Nothing." Paul shoots back, flushed.

"Was it really nothing?" Saying this John starts to grope Paul.

Paul starts to squirm under Johns' touch. John pushes Paul into the side of the couch, leaning over him. Moving his palm faster, John feels Paul boxers become wet with pre-cum.

"Ah, look at you. You like this, don't you Macca?"

"I I..." Pauls' sentence is cut short by a soft moan. John just smiles at the response.

Paul's mouth is now slightly agape and he is flushed all over. Small moans start to escape his lips as John continues. Soon enough Pauls' cock becomes hard in his pants.

John stops moving his hand away, "I can stop now and you can hate me for the rest of your life."

To Johns surprise Paul responds with moving down his boxers, exposing his hard-on, and moving John's hand on top of it. John looks at Paul, his expression different from before. There was a need behind his eyes, a need to be touched, a need to be pleasured.

"No, keep... keep going," Paul says giving his body over. In response, John starts to move his hand up and down slowly, making Paul tilt his head back.

Paul then lifts his head to John and stares at him, deep in the eyes. Paul's mouth is slightly agape with huffs sounding out. Looking at his lips, John leans closer, cutting away at the small distance between the two. Their lips are now just barely touching and a strong urge to kiss the other rushes between the both of them. Finally connecting their lips, hunger starts to grow within.

Tongues touching, and teeth clashing the kiss becomes more heated as the sexual tension grows. John moves his hand faster making Paul gasp within the kiss. Johns own sexual needs growing stronger as his cock rubs against his pants, throbbing with the need to be satiated.

Stopping jerking Paul off, John removes Pauls' pants and boxers. Pulling them down and off of his legs. Paul is now fully exposed, his pale skin contrasting with the dark color of the couch. Stretching Pauls' thighs John places himself between them. Paul slightly quivers at the exposure and at the action of having his best mate in-between his legs. Able to do anything to him.

Returning to the kiss, John undoes his own belt and takes out his cock. Positioning himself right at Paul's hole, John departs from the kiss.

"This is going to hurt like hell at first."

Paul slowly nods and John starts to make his way into Paul. Grabbing John's shoulders, Paul squeezes them as John enters. Small tears form in Paul's eyes from the sudden pain of being stretched for the first time. John leans down and kisses at them.

"The pain will be gone soon, just relax."

Doing so, the pain starts to fade after a while as Paul starts to get used to John being inside. Seeing the shift in Pauls' expression John starts to move, slowly. After a bit, John starts to move a little faster into Paul, in and out. The pace quickens and the trusts become longer as more of John's shaft enters Paul. Feeling every inch of the other one with each thrust.

"Mmmm, Ah, aHh." Paul moans out. The pain is completely gone now replaced with lust and hunger for more.

Feeling John move deep inside small waves of pleasure flood Pauls' body. Grabbing Pauls' thigh John lifts it up and plunges even deeper into him.

"Ahh~."

John starts to pound, fast and hard.

"Yes, yes, Aaah, John."

"See? What did I tell yah? Better than that bird could ever do." John starts to breathe hard as he moves faster into Paul. Skin hitting skin hard enough to make a distinguishable sound.

"John!" Paul moans out loud as his bundle of nerves is finally hit. The feelings inside of Paul amplify. The pleasure causing a sort of intoxication that one can rarely get.

"Aah, ah, John, JOhn, ah, aH, AHH!~."

The pressure begins to build up, nearing its highpoint. Paul starts to feel like he is going to fall apart at the seams and melt. The overall pleasure and touch nothing like he had ever experienced before.

Moans escape John as well and sweat starts to form across his brow. Moving faster he starts to give it all, thrusting deeper and harder than the last. To feel all of him, to feel all of Paul. The pressure inside builds up and the thrusts start to become sloppy in a way. Sloppy but still fast and full of heated lust.

Without warning John cums moaning deep, filling Paul to the brim. Riding out the orgasm, Paul grabs him by the neck and pulls him down into a kiss. Kissing, Paul cums as well, the liquid shooting up and out of his cock, landing on Johns' shirt.

Pulling out of the kiss, and out of Paul as well, John leans back onto the couch catching his breath. Paul pulls his legs to himself and catches his breath as well. Reaching for his pants on the floor, Paul fishes something out of the pocket and tosses the jeans back down.

"Wanna smoke~?"

-----

Sorry, it's short, thanks for 100 reads. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Anyone got a song?)