Day Tripper

Paul is leaning up against a wall on a street corner.  The sky is dark and the nightlife burns brighter with each passing minute.  This isn't what Paul thought his life was going to end up but it did.  On a street corner at 11 p.m. waiting for a stranger to do haunting things to him for cash.  But he needed the money, he constantly reminded himself.  Being in a band didn't work out and with below-average exam scores, it was hard to get a proper job.  So there he stands on the street corner wearing stockings.

A car turns the corner, the lights bright as the sun.  Paul half hopes that the car will just go right by him and he would just have to deal without the money.  Then the car stops next to him making his heart sink a tad in his chest. 

A young man with droopy eyes rolls down his window, "How much?" He said while eyeing Paul up and down.

Begotten with words Paul finally managed to speak after a few seconds pass, "Three pounds." 

"Get in."

Paul gets off the wall and walks over to the strangers' car and gets in the passenger seat.  Shutting the door the man starts to drive off. 

On the way there Paul would make awkward eye contact with the man in the center mirror, making Paul look away flushed.  The man next to him was pleasing to the eye and Paul wondered why anybody who looks like that would pick up a hooker.  Paul picks at his fingers whilst waiting for the stranger to speak and silently hopes he wasn't going to be murdered.

Suddenly the car stops and turns off.  The car is parked in a deserted parking lot with little to no signs of human life. The stranger turns to face Paul.

"My name is John, and yours luv?"

"Ah... it's Paul."

"Well Paulie," John reaches over the seats and grabs Paul by the chin, "Let's begin."

Paul heart slams inside of his chest as John brings his face up to his own.  They were so close, it was painfully agonizing.  Paul looks up into the older man's eyes and starts to feel like he's going to have a heart attack from the anxiety building up inside of him.  Then finally John connects the kiss and grabs Paul from behind, pulling him on top of himself. 

Paul starts to go to work and starts to unbutton Johns' pants.  With the pants undone, Paul reaches into John's pants and pulls out his cock, exposing it to the cool air.  Paul breaks away from the kiss and starts to suck on and nip at Johns' neck, at the same time he begins to rub up against John's cock. 

John was breathing slightly heavy and started to turn himself over to Paul completely so that he could have all the pleasure given to him.

"I bet you do this to all the guys," John said.

In defiance, Paul wraps his hand around Johns shaft and starts to jerk him off.  Lifting from John's neck Paul puts his lips to the man's ear, just barely touching.

"Only to the ones that pay."

John starts to chuckle but it was soon interrupted by a moan.  Paul smiles in response.  Quickening the pace John grabs Paul by the shoulder and tilts his head back.  His moans coming out now, the man seemed to be enjoying it.

John, turning his head to face Paul, reconnects their lips again and grabs Paul by the waist.  In a flash, Paul is now in the seat and John is on top.  Messing with the nobs in the side John lowers the seat back. 

"Now to get what I'm paying for," John says doing away with Paul's clothes.

With Paul undressed and exposed John brings Paul's hips up to him and starts to enter into Paul.  Flushing with embarrassment Paul turns his head away and relaxes his body.

"All ready lubed up I see?" John says coyly making the younger one turn a shade of red that closely resembles a tomato.

John starts to move in and out of Paul.  Starting as a small motion back and forth until finally working its way up to a steady strong pace. 

John starts to grunt as Paul pretends he is somewhere else, doing something else, not fucking a stranger in a car.

Lifting Paul's leg John plunges in deeper hitting nerves deep inside. 

"Ahgh." The sound escapes up out of Paul without him consenting to it.

"You like that?  This?" John said hitting Paul's prostate dead on again.

"Ah, AhH!" Paul grabs onto the door as John goes faster hitting Paul's prostate over and over.

The car begins to rock slightly, the coils absorbing most of the shock.

"There are not many rent boys in Liverpool to fuck. So when I found out about you, I just had to try you out for myself." Leaning down towards Paul's ear he whispers, "I bet I'm fucking you better than my friend did."

John's smile turns devilish as Paul's contorts with shock and pleasure at the same time. 

"What do you, ahhh ahhh, m-mean?"

"Oh, the lad that told me about you, my friend, he said you let him fuck you in the alley.  Such a nasty little slut aren't you?"  John said.  The realization hits Paul, this was all very strange why was he talking and not just fucking him and getting on with it?  "So," He continued, "I'm going to make you scream for me, make you beg for me."

"What do you mea-AH!"  Suddenly John grabs Pauls' exposed cock and starts to tease it.  Paul flushes all over and tries to not moan out in pleasure.  This is weird, Paul keeps thinking to himself.

Then John starts to slow down the pace of his thrusting, going in and out as painstakingly slow as he can to make the man underneath him long for a good pounding.  Pauls' lower body starts to tremble and the need for release is becoming greater and greater with each passing second.  With the rate they are going now neither one of them would cum.

"Faster."  Paul gasped clutching onto John his body, begging to be fucked.

"What? I can't hear you, you lovely slut."

"F-FASTER!"

John, grabbing Paul's thigh hard, started to thrust fast and deep into the boy.  His fingertips pressing down so hard that little purple bruises started to form along the white skin.   Soon enough the car is filled with the symphony of moans and heavy breathing.

Nearing his edge, John, rams into Pauls' ass as hard and fast as he can, screaming and yelling curses in between moans.  Then finally, Paul cums, screaming into the night air.  The white substance shotting out of his cock and onto his chest.  

"AH, FUCK!" John cums, filling Paul's tight ass with his jizz.  The thrusts now becoming slower and slower as John rides out the orgasm. Pulling out the substance starts to leak out onto the driver's seat, proof of what they just did.

John fetches some coins from out of his pocket and tosses them onto Paul's bare, sweaty, chest.

"Here, now get out of my car."