Chapter 7- Nice outfit, cutie

It was a week before the first day of UA. Even though school hadn't begun yet, I felt nervous knowing that I was going to be sneaking around the school for information. Alone. To get my mind off things I decided to text Toga.

Me: Hey Toga, are you going to go to highschool?

Toga: No. don't you remember? I dropped out of 9th grade.

Me: oh. Right... anyways I thought maybe we could hangout and I could show you my uniform. 

Toga: ooh cool! See you at the coffee shop later? 

Me: Sure. I'll go in my uniform.

Fun! I put on my uniform. The skirt was alittle too small for my liking, and I put on some knee high socks. I looked at an old dusty mirror and brushed my (h/l) hair.

"Perfect!" I spoke out loud.

Time to go to the coffee shop.

On my way to the coffee shop a brown-bob haired girl said hi to me.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"Yeah, my name's Urarka! We met at the entrance exam! I saw that you were wear the school uniform so you must of got in?" The girl asked.

"Oh.. um yeah. Did you?" I asked. I have no idea who this person is I must of forgot. I have to pull of the I-Love-Heros act.

"Yeah I did! I can't wait to be a hero and save people" She exclaimed.

"Oh.. yeah me too!" I hate pretending I want to be a hero.

"Cool. Well I'll see you at school!" She waved to me and was going to go the opposite direction as me.

"Okay see ya!" I exclaimed. I rolled my eyes once she didn't see me.

At the coffee shop

"Oh my gosh! That uniform is so cute! And the skirt too!" Toga exclaimed.

"It's too revealing. I don't want people looking at my ass!" You blushed.

"Why not? I sure like it~" Toga teased.

I blushed so hard when she said that DID SHE ACTUALLY MEAN THAT?! Did the girl I like say she likes my ass?! I snapped back into reality. I... don't like her.... definitely not. Though I knew deep down I was laughing at myself, knowing that I did like her.

"Wait, what?" I asked, still blushing.

"I-it was a joke!" Toga defensively spoke, her cheeks getting alittle pink.

She's cute when she blushes. 

Shit.

I like her.

Later on we said goodbye, and went home. For the rest of the day I was alittle out of it. Realizing that I did, in fact, like her.

Yaayyyy. I finished this small fluff chapter in like 10 minutes. I'll try to make them longer.