Chapter 16- A date

It had been a few weeks sense the USJ attack, you tried to act surprised (wth is that how you actually spell it?! Sur-prised? Bish I'm dead) to the students in class 1-A, but you didn't really care about them anyways. You very plainly skipped the Sports festival, because fuck that shit you'll beat up some wannabe hero's on your own time. School was easy and dumb like always, but whatever. You didn't make friends (my edgy ass after my first two days of high school), but that was mainly because you didn't want people to know anything about your personal/ villain life. Everything was easy, well except that one fucking girl. Your best friend. Who kept falling in love with every day. Every single second you were with her you wanted to hold her hand and tell her how much you loved her, but you know that the might not be it cheif. Jk you luv her but how would she respond?

REEEING REEEING

The dumbass school bell was as loud as ever.

"Alright class, finish pages 79-81 in your Hero Moral book honestly, and keep up your studying." The teacher yelled as the overexcited teens ran out of the class.

You were slow as hell, just because you knew that the teacher liked to get out of the class as soon as possible and you felt comfortable to annoy him.

"Hey, (Y/n), I'd like to speak with you" the teacher spoke.

"What is it?" You asked quietly.

"I've heard that you don't live with your parents, is that correct?"

You were shocked. How did he know this?!?! Just. Keep. Lying.

"I live with my dad, I don't know were you heard that" you spoke scared.

"Oh.. I just heard some rumors. If you have any home problems you can always come to me" The teacher reminded.

It's just some damn annoying people in my class, it's fine.

"Yeah, I know"

You finished and walked to the bathroom and went into one of the stalls to teleport The League Of Villains bar. 

"Where the hell did this bitch come from?" A purpley burned edgy bitch asked.

"I just teleported here, because that's this 'bitch's' quirk" you pointed to yourself, getting weird looks from a few new looking people here.

"Who are all these people Shigaraki? Are you going to replace me?" You jokingly pouted.

"Just a few new actually good-at-there-job villains. Unlike you" Shigaraki snarled.

"Okay Jeez, chill the hell out." Shigaraki rolled his eyes at your response.

You looked around the room and found Toga, which made your face warm up alittle, but you decided to walk over to her anyways.

"Joining our League Toga? Or are you just going to stay here and hang out with me?" You asked.

"I guess I'll join. If it means that I can get more targets to kill and see there sweet blood, then sure" Toga answered in her normal cheerful way.

"Really? That's awesome!" You exclaimed.

"Anyways, do you want to hang out tomorrow and get some pizza, and like, umm, go to the carnival or something?" Toga somewhat nervously asked.

"Let's see... tomorrow's Saturday.. I don't have school that day. Oh wait, I might have to work on some homework" you thought for a second.

"Oh, really?" Toga asked, disappointed.

"Well , I can finish it today, but I'd need some help" you smiled.

"Fine, ill help" Toga yelled, the mumbled something under her breath.

"I didn't ask, but okay!"

Time skip brought to you by Females with short hair.

"Why is this shit so confusing?!" Toga whined.

"I didn't say you had to help me" You rolled your eyes.

"But I wanted to hang out with you" she spoke, alittle uneasy.

"Too bad. This is actually really easy. Drink Bell Delphine bath water, maybe it will make you smart" you advised.

"Ew wtf? Plus it's kinda sold out." Toga laughed.

"That pruned bitch needs to take another bath. I don't care if she turns into an actual fucking old lady prune. All I want is the succulent bath water" You laughed, get a disturbed look from Toga.

"So you like drinking Gamer girl bath water?" She smirked.

"It was a fucking joke chill" You nudged her.

The two of you laughed for a minute.

"Want to go on a date tomorrow?" Toga stared at you as she asked the serious question.

"You already asked to hand out tomorrow- wait.. a date?"

Get cliff hangered my dude. I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting, I had family over for a week, then got in trouble with my mom bcs I was being sarcastic and it was this huge this and well—- that doesn't matter cuz I didn't really get much of a punishment or anything. School has started. Which is great, love my teachers. I'm a bby freshie, and only one person from my middle school goes to my highschool, but we've got two classes together which is fine. I know three people at this school. (Well I know more but only talk to three). I deleted my Snapchat and never confirmed my email, and well anyways that account is lost, rip. Thank you guys so much for the 700+ views, 25 upvotes, and some comments too. Love chu!!