Chapter 18- The Date

A/n; We got 1.1K views! Thx so much everyone!!! Also this chapter is first person sense it's kinda a special chapter.

After a long day of annoying Shigaraki and the other members of the League of Villains, I realized it was almost time for my heart to fucking explode with love.

I had been thinking about it all day and couldn't wait, every second closer to this date my heart pounded alittle faster. I'm definitely in love.

Once I had gotten changed I decided to put on some makeup. I don't do it often, but just alittle will be fine.

I looked at my phone.

6:20 PM.

Our reservations were at 7 but I can walk around the place for alittle, can't I?

Once I got there I saw two firmilar guys I think we're from Class 1A. Some Red head and Blonde porcupine. Cute.

I decided that I shouldn't talk to them, or even try to get there attention. It's best if my perfect day stays perfect.

I looked down at my phone again.

6:40 PM.

Oh my god why is this taking so longgg. My heart is going to die!

Technically, I had never actually been on a date before.. kinda sad, but like, atleast I can have my first date with someone I really like.

I waited around alittle longer and looked at Shrek memes, and laughed at the fact my phone was at 69% when I found a dirty meme.

It was 6:50 now, and I found Toga. My heart was running fucking miles, and my anxiety hit the Ozone layer so good that it must of caused more damage than these damn Boomers.

I walked over to her "Hey" I said as anxiety filled my senses.

"Hi cutie, is it time for us to go in yet?" Her saying cutie made me fucking die, and I was already blushing.

"I think so" I smiled.

She grabbed my hand and we both walked in.

"Hi, we have a reservation" Toga smiled at the waiter, who was obviously much older than us.

"Alright, and what's your name?" The waiter asked.

"Toga" 

"Okay, follow me this way" The male waiter led us to the outdoor area of the restaurant, and it was like a fucking anime flower garden, it was so fucking cute and asthetic.

"And would you like to order any drinks right now?" The waiter asked as we sat down.

We told him the drinks we wanted and he wrote it down on a piece of paper, and walked away.

"Isn't this place pretty?" Toga asked.

"It's like we're in an anime or something, how could you afford this?" I asked hesitantly.

"You don't need to worry about that, just enjoy what's going on right now" She smiled.

"So how many dates have you been on before?" She asked.

"Um.. none" I blushed.

"What? Oh my god how your so fucking amazing." She spoke seriously.

"Not as amazing as you" I said, smiling.

"For someone who's never been on a date before you sure are flirtatious" Toga giggled.

We continued laughing and joking around until the waiter came up and gave us our drinks and asked for what we want.

"I'd like a (f/f) please" I smiled.

Toga ordered her food to, then soon we went back to joking and flirting.

"Here's your food young ladies" The waiter said as he handed us what we ordered.

"I hope what I ordered wasn't to expensive" I spoke out loud.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it" Toga winked.

We dug into our food and let eachother try what we got.

"Holy shit that's good! I should have got that" I smiled.

"You can have the rest, I'm really full." Toga groaned.

"Oh, does little Toga have a stomachache?" I teased.

"Shut up.. Maybe a little. I didn't know they were going to give me this much food!" Toga yelled defensively and laughed.

"Well, I guess that means tonight is done" I said, pushing away my nearly empty plate away from my face.

"Yeah, I'll go get the check" Toga said as she walked away.

I felt my cheeks getting hot, and sure enough, I was blushing. Was I blushing this whole time?! I wouldn't have known because I was busy having a great time to notice. Shit, now I'm kind of embarrassed.

"Okay I paid" Toga said as she got back.

"So I guess it's time I go back home" I spoke sadly.

"Here, I have something that might cheer you up" Toga smiled.

"What is i-" she kissed me. On the fucking lips. Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god best day everrrr.

"Now go home and get your proper rest" Toga smiled.

"Bye~" I said as we departed and went our separate ways.

This chapter was supposed to come out yesterday, but I passed out after drawing until 1am, which is actually really early for the weekend. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter :)