Chapter 8- Welcome to UA

*beep beep beep beep* I looked around, rubbing my eyes, to see my alarm clock going crazy. I punched it and yelled at it to 'shut up' and wanted to go back to sleep. But then I realized, it was my first day of UA. I have to go. I don't want to, but Shigaraki would probably kill me if I didn't.

I put on my school uniform, and brushed my messy (h/l)(h/c) hair.

I walked out of the dumb warehouse I lived in, and walked to a small grocery store. I grabbed an apple and ate it while no one was looking. Shortly after that I went to a train station, and saw a woman paying attention to her child and left her purse in the open for anyone to grab. I touched it and teleported it a few yards away. So if she saw me take it she wouldn't have proof. I went over and bought a ticket, actually two, with the lady's credit card, saying it was my mom's. I took out the cash in it and some gum as I got on the train, and touched the purse and teleported it back to where I last saw the lady. 

People depend so much on there precious heros that they don't even care that there leaving there lives and precious shit on the line all the time. Idiots. 

Once I got to the school, I looked at my schedule. My home room was class "1-B" . Great. While I was walking to my classroom, I saw someone who I felt I knew walk into class 1-A. She was pink-skinned and had short hair with horns.

"Mina"  I spoke quietly to myself

: FlashBack :

2nd grade.

"I want to be a hero when I grow up! I want to save so many people so they don't get hurt!" Mina exclaimed.

"Oh that's cool! But don't you think a lot of pro heros are kind of selfish?" (Y/n) asked.

"What! How?" Mina asked confused.

"Well.. once heros get paid and get the public to love them, they don't really do it because they care about people, they do it for the money and fame" (y/n) explained.

"Oh..." Mina felt sad.

"But it's okay! That just means you can be the first pro hero who does care!" (Y/n) felt bad about what she said.

"Wow! That would be so cool! The first purely good hero!" Mina exclaimed.

: Flashback Over :