Chapter 12- Crush

(Recap on previous chapter) 

Toga: soooo Who do you like?

Y/n: um. Well... just come over and I'll tell you

Toga found this rather odd, but at least she got to hangout with her best friend who she realized she had feelings for.

(The recap is over because (a/n) is too lazy to read what they actually wrote)

Toga skipped on her way to the factory to see (y/n), and was inpatient to unravel (y/n)'s secrets. As she was skipping she noticed her heart seemed to skip too, and it started to race. Toga realized that she felt strangely.. nervous? Why would she be nervous to just see who (y/n)'s crush is? Toga never admitted that she had a crush on (y/n), and felt tired of trying to be in denial of her feelings. She started thinking to herself 'what if she likes me?' 'Would I have to admit I like her back?' 'What if she doesn't like me' . Toga got nervous, then realized it wasn't like her to be so nervous around a crush. She never held back her feelings to a crush, and tried to admit that she liked a person straight away. Why was it different with (y/n)?

"(Y/n)? Are you hereee?" Toga asked as she opened the door to the factory.

"U-uh yeah!" (Y/n) stuttered.

"So why did you invite me over? Why could you just tell me who you like over text?" Toga put her normal Toga act on and asked.

"Uhm. I don't know. I guess it would be nice to see you" (y/n) spoke. (Y/n) knew that wasn't the reason. It was because she didn't want to admit over text, because that seemed too 'I don't really care' feel.

"We could of just FaceTimed you know, instead of making me walk like 3 miles" Toga rolled her eyes.

"Right. Sorry." (Y/n) stuttered. She was so scared of having to tell Toga the truth about her feelings.

"So tell me, who do you—" Toga was about to ask, but was interrupted.

"Why do you want to be a villain?" (Y/n) asked.

"What?" Toga asked, confused.

"You heard my question" (y/n) firmly, but quietly spoke.

"Because.. heros are shit today. You know? They think there so amazing and heroic, but they really just do it for the money. That's more fucked up than being a villain. Plus stabbing is fun!" Toga answered.

"Mkay." (Y/n) quietly accepted Toga's answer.

"Anyways, can I guess who you like?" Toga asked, half-whining.

"Sure."

"Do.. I know this person who is lucky for you to have a crush on?"

"Mhm." Y/n mumbled.

"What, I didn't here you. I'll stab you if you don't answer my question!"

"I said yes"

"Ooh is it Shigaraki?"

"Ew. I mean he's cool but imagine like kissing his hella dry lips, and then he, like,  accidentally disintegrates you" Y/n and Toga laughed.

"Fine. Hm.. are they a villain?"

"Y-yeah."

"Boy or girl?" 

Y/n looked Toga dead in the eye when Toga asked that question. Extremely scared.

"Toga... I like y—" you finally had the courage to pull it out of you. But, fate had other plans.

"Y/n! Get your ass over here! We've got info on how to get into UA!" Shigaraki slammed the door open, yelling with his crusty ass voice.

Y/n stared at Toga.

"Sorry. Maybe some other time" Y/n managed to say, and began to walk to Shigaraki.

Hey everyone! I have been busy so I wasn't able to update anything. The last time I updated it, I had 10 views, now I have 100 something! Thanks so much!