Chapter 13- Get it over with

It had been a few days sense you talked to Toga, and the LOV was planning an attack on the USJ. You were walking to a grocery store and saw a particular familiar blonde big space bun girl. It's Toga! You thought to yourself, and walked over to her.

"Toga!" You exclaimed as you walked to her.

"Oh hey Y/n!" She replied.

"Hey, um.. I want to apologize for not being able to finish our conversation. I've just been busy" You itched the back of your neck.

"It's no problem. Plus I already know who it is." Toga  spoke calmly.

"Wait! How did you know I have a crush on y— wait a minute. Who do you think I have a crush on?" You caught yourself just in time.

"You have a crush on that one girl you use to know and now go to school with, right?" Toga asked.

"Mina? No, no. I don't have a crush on her." You explained, wishing you could say 'I have a crush on you!'. But that was irrational.

"I'll find out soon enough" Toga exclaimed.

— Time Skip.

"Is everyone ready to attack the USJ?" Shigaraki ask, somehow with enthusiasm.

"Yeah!" A lot of the villains yelled.

"Uhm.. what should I do?" You asked.

"Go to school. Class 1-B isn't going. So maybe you can check out Class 1-A and seek out some stuff." Shigaraki explained.

"Though I'm hoping we can completely eliminate AllMight forever, you can just check." He finished.

"Mkay. Am I going alone?" You asked.

"Invite Toga. Twice. Go with y/n while we go to USJ" Shigaraki demanded.

"Boring! Yes sir, sounds like fun!" Twice spoke with his double-sided self.

"Okay. We're going to make some finalizations on our plan, y/n, twice, figure out your plan" Shigaraki finished.

You and Twice walked away from the main group.

"I'll call Toga and tell her what's happening!" Twice exclaimed.

"Y-you have Toga's phone number?" You asked.

"Of course I do! We're practically best friends" Twice spoke eagerly.

You tried not to get mad at him. It's okay y/n, your trying to make your way out of the friend zone. If Twice will become her new best friend, so be it.

"Cool" you silently spoke.

"Aren't you her friend too? Toga talks a lot about you!" Twice exclaimed.

"Wait what?" You ask.

"Nothing!" Twice exclaimed and sent Toga a text.

"Does she talk crap about me?" You asked. You knew she wouldn't, but you'd just like to see what this guys' response would be.

"What? Of course not! Your more of a best friend to her than to me! I'm jealous!" Twice exclaimed. 

"Great" you teased.

Beep

Twice's phone went off.

"What was that?" You asked.

"Toga texted. She said she's on her way" He responded.

(A/n) I'm really bored. It's 2am. Yayyyyyyy. I was going to add more to the chapter, but nahhh.