Chapter 17- yes please

"Do you want to go on a date?" Toga asked.

"You already asked to hangout tomor— a date?" You questioned.

You were mortified, extremely happy, and hella nervous all at the same time.

"Yeah. A date." Toga spoke quieter.

"As friends?" You asked nervously.

"No..." Toga shrank alittle more.

The room went quiet for a minute.

"Why not?" You said, trying to pretend you weren't mind dead.

She smiled.

"I like you Y/n, and I know this is hard to believe, but even more than Stain" She blushed.

"I do too- Well I don't like Stain bUt I LIKE YOU!" You blurted.

"I LIKE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AND OH MY GOD I'VE WANTED TO SAY THAT FOR MONTHS!" You couldn't control your excitement and emotions.

"I LIKE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH TOOOOOO" Toga yelled excited💕💕.

"So.. where would we go on a date?"

~~

You woke up from your bed the next morning, still feeling your heart melt from the conversation last night. 

You two talked for hours after you guys decided to go on a date- and just thinking about it made you blush.

The date was tonight, so you planned on getting an outfit out for the occasion.

After you found your cutest- but most casual outfit you left it on your bed so you could put it on before the date started.

The two of you were going to an Italian restaurant, so you wanted to look at least alittle formal.

You heard a ding on your phone, only to find out Toga had texted you

Toga💕-

Good morning habibi                                   (You'll get it if you watch Quackity)

Y/n-

Hi person that's buying me food

Toga💕-

You don't appreciate me enough 😤😤😂

Y/n-

uwu I love you don't worry

Toga💕- 

K, I'll see you tonight 

Y/n-

 Byee~~

You got dressed into your regular clothes and went out to go to The LOV's base, because you wanted to go annoy Shigaraki.

"Shigaraki~~~~ Guess who got a date, and guess who doesn't?" You smiled.

"Who?" Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"It's simple, I have a date and you don't, who would have guessed that I would have found someone before you?" You laughed.

"Everyone" Purple Portal seriously said, not an ounce of sarcasm.

You laughed way to hard and ended up choking on air.

"Dude you just roasted Shigaraki!" You yelled.

"Huh? No I didn't" He said

"Sure my dude, sureeee" you smirked.

You stayed there for a few hours to talk to the other villains, and then went home, and was ready to go on a date with the girl you adore~

Idk wat this chapter is tbh. Lol, I'm posting for once yAyyyyy. Now I must sleep rip.

I don't like having to wake up at 6 am anymore, I use to wake up at 7:30 xD