02: why is this milk?

| Y/n's pov |

| Y/n's pov |

Our teacher in Physical Education made us jog for 10 rounds in the field, and may I tell you, the school field is HUGE.

My legs are giving up, I think we're all going to visit the clinic after this.

After jogging for 10 freaking rounds, we all collapsed to the ground.

"Hey, hey, hey! get up! you can't sit right after jogging, you might pass out, walk around for a bit before sitting or lying down" our teacher shouted and made us all stand up. He always says that when we collapse on the floor after doing any kind of exercise he makes us do.

"What's the point? I'll pass out either way" I said that made everyone laugh, including our teacher who was shaking his head.

I ran to the bleachers to get my bottle, almost falling because of my almost dead legs.

My bottle doesn't contain water, but milk. I don't really drink a lot of water. I drank my milk and when I was about to close the lid of my bottle, someone took the bottle and drank from it.

The person widened their eyes as they drank from the bottle. I laughed at the reaction of the person, they probably thought it was water.

"why is this milk?!" he asked/shouted as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"why did you drink it?" I asked and then smirked.

"because i thought it was water?" I rolled my eyes.

"why don't you drink from your own water bottle?"

"well...I left it in the classroom" I rolled my eyes again.

"is there anything wrong with drinking from your water bottle that contains milk instead of water?" he asked.

"yes, because first of all, it's mine, second, we kinda just kissed...indirectly" I said and made a disgusted face.

"why the flop do you look so grossed out? you should be thankful, a handsome guy like me just drank from your bottle" he scoffed and looked so confident while talking.

"psh. whatever, beomgyu" I said and took my water bottle from him and drank again.

"oh, we kissed again...indirectly" I heard him say from behind me.

"whatever." I said. He caught up and went in front of me.

"how about we try kissing again...but directly?" he said and raised his eyebrow.

"ew shut up!!" I shouted and ran away from him. I can hear him laughing and I seriously want to kick him in the butt right now.

I felt my cheeks burning...it's probably because of all the running.

| a/n |

I tried to think of a plot, and this is what I thought of lmao.

anyways, I hope you enjoy~ 🙇‍♀️💛