18: free day

[requested]

| y/n's pov |

I stared at Beomgyu who was in front of me, carrying bags of food in his hands. He raised his eyebrows at me, waiting for my reaction.

"I thought your schedule was packed? Aren't you busy with your comeback promotions?" I questioned, still shocked that he's right in front of me after not seeing him for months. He has been really busy while preparing for his group's comeback and became even more busy during their promotions. So how did he have the time to visit me in my dorm?

"Are your members already asleep?" He ignored my questions and looked around before placing the bags of food on the coffee table. He looked at me, placing his hands on his hips.

"We haven't seen each other for months, did you not miss me?" He pouted, looking disappointed. I felt tears building up in my eyes as I stood up to hug him. Of course I missed him!

He immediately hugged me back and started caressing my hair. I missed him so much, I'm surprised I was able to stand not seeing him for a long time.

"I missed you so much." I whispered as I hugged him tighter, I want to make the best out of this moment since it's hard to spend time with him these days because of his busy schedule. My group will also have a comeback next month so I won't have a lot of time to spend time with Beomgyu.

"Really? I missed you too, baby. I bought your favorite snacks." He let go of me and pointed the food he brought. I sat on the couch and looked through the paper bags and took out the banana milk. My favorite!

I poked the straw on the bottle and sipped on it while searching for more snacks. Yay, honey butter chips!

"Wait, are you allowed to eat these snacks, you'll have a comeback, right?" He sat beside me and caressed my hair. I blinked twice and tried to recall if we were given instructions that we're not allowed to eat a lot. I don't remember our manager telling us to eat moderately though, we work out anyway, so it's alright.

I shook my head and leaned on his shoulder.

"Were you given a free time? You have a music show performance tomorrow, right?" I asked while staring at him, admiring his face. He looks so ethereal, sometimes I question if he's a real person, his visuals are so perfect, you won't find any flaw.

"Um, about that..." He scratched the back of his head and looked away. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to answer.

He cleared his throat before answering, "I sneaked out of our dorm." he said in a low voice. I sat up, my eyes widened, looking at him in disbelief.

"You sneaked out? What if your manager caught you! You shouldn't have went here, you have a schedule tomorrow!" I nagged, hitting him on the shoulder.

"I missed you, I just wanted to see you even for a short time." He smiled sweetly and gave me a soft kiss. I pursed my lips to hide a smile. Well, I wanted to see him anyway, plus, it's kind of late already, his manager wouldn't know he sneaked out.

"How's your promotions so far?" I asked him, munching on the chips he bought for me.

"It's alright, I missed performing for MOAs, it's tiring but I feel better when I hear their cheers." He leaned on my shoulder.

"Are you busy preparing for your comeback?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah, I just got home from practice, actually." I sipped on my banana milk. I was exhausted a while ago but I forgot about it when Beomgyu suddenly visited.

"Oh, really? Then you should be resting, I'm sorry—" I kissed him to cut him off.

"It's okay! We haven't seen each other for months, I can rest later." I snuggled in his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the forehead.

His embrace felt like home, it's like all my worries vanish when I'm with him, he is my safe place.

| a/n |
This is short, I'm sorry~~
I'll try to update again later or tomorrow, idk it's so hard to write these days, I have plots in my drafts from the requests but idk my brain won't cooperate:((