14: that time of the month

| y/n's pov |

"Can you buy me pads?" I asked Beomgyu who was eating ice cream on the couch. He looked at me with his brows furrowed.

"I need pads, it's that time of the month." He stared at me for a while before standing up. He grabbed his wallet and phone before walking up to me to give me a kiss on the forehead. He then left.

I actually lied. I didn't have my period but I just wanted to see his reaction when I ask him to buy pads for me. I wore the hood of my jacket before following Beomgyu to the convenience store. He was walking so fast it was hard to keep up! I waited for a bit before following him inside the store so he won't see me.

I laughed quietly when I saw his confused face while looking at the shelves with different kinds of pads. His eyebrows were furrowed while looking through the shelves. I had to stop myself from pinching his cheeks when I saw his little pout. He tilted his head before picking up a random pack. I was expecting him to go straight to the cashier but he went to the other aisle and got chocolate. Then I followed him to the beverage section, he picked up a couple of banana milk before going to the cashier to pay for them.

I covered my mouth as I felt like tearing up. Was that for me? He's so sweet.

I followed him out of the store and ran up to him and gave him a hug from the back.

"Wha-" He tried to push me away but stopped when he realized that it was me. He stared at me in confusion.

"Y/n? Why are you-" I hugged him tight before pinching his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really need pads, I just wanted to see what you would do if I asked you to buy them for me." I confessed and played with my fingers. He stared at me for a bit before chuckling, finding my 'prank' funny.

"It's alright. I bought your favorite snacks!" He said and handed me the stuff he bought. I pouted to hide my smile before hugging him again.

"Aww, thank you!" I felt him hug me back and caress my hair.

"Such a cutie." He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

| a/n |

This is short :((