07: who

| y/n's pov |

You've changed.

I wanted to say that to him but I know it will only lead to another argument. I don't know how to deal with him. I don't even know him anymore.

"What's with you? Stop being so annoying.", I was taken a back when he rolled his eyes at me and turned away.

"Annoying? How am I annoying? I'm just trying to talk this out with you! You know there's something wrong!", tears were threatening to fall from my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"You're different. The Beomgyu I know is not like this. He wouldn't treat me like I'm just some 'annoying' ass in his life. What's happening to you?", I felt the hot liquid from my eyes running down my cheeks.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're not the same. You're not the person I fell in love with."

"Y/n!", I snapped out of my thoughts. I forgot that I was with Huening Kai for a second. I shook my head and turned to look at Hyuka who just sighed.

"I was chatting with the guys in our group chat just now, Beomgyu's coming here.", my eyes widened at that.

"Wh-what? Why? I mean...he's been ignoring me these days."

"Well...I mentioned that I was at your house, then Beomgyu suddenly went offline, Soobin said Beomgyu suddenly left the dorm since they're all in the dorm right now.", my eyebrows furrowed.

What's with him?

I sighed. Why is he acting like an asshole these days? I don't know if I did something wrong that caused him to act like that. I don't even recall having any problem with him before he started treating me like trash. He used to be so sweet and caring. He was the perfect boyfriend to me. But now he suddenly changed...and I don't know why.

I don't know if this is just a temporary thing or did he just...completely change?

The doorbell rang. I felt my heart beating faster than normal out of nervousness. I knew it was him. Because duh, Hyuka just informed me a while ago.

Now...what does he want?

I stood up from the couch and went to open the door. When I opened it, I saw Beomgyu standing there with his hands in his pockets. His eyes travelled from my eyes to somewhere behind me, or someone?

"What...are you doing here?", I tried to avoid looking at his eyes, afraid that I'll be greeted with his cold ones.

"I...we need to talk.", my face lit up at his words. F*cking finally, Choi Beomgyu! I've been waiting for that.

"Alright.", I was about to open the door wider for him to enter when he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widening at his sudden action.

"W-what...", He hugged me tighter. I felt my eyes getting teary. I cautiously hugged him back, still not sure if he's still an asshole like he was since a few days ago.

"I...I'm sorry...I don't know what has gotten into me.", He sniffed. My eyes widened, he's crying?

"Are—", his arms tightened around my waist.

"I...I'm sorry baby...", he whispered and kissed my head.

"Why...why were y-you acting differently these p-past few days?", I managed to ask him despite already crying my eyes out. I missed this so much. It's only been a few days since he acted like shit but it felt like an eternity.

"I was just...I didn't mean to let my frustrations out on you...It's just that I had a lot of problems and I...I didn't want to share it with you and be a burden, but I didn't want to treat you like that.", His body shaking from his crying.

"I'm so sorry.", he whimpered. I pulled away a bit and held his face with my shaky hands.

"Shh...it's okay, I understand.", I wiped his tears and smiled at him.

"I love you.", he whispered. He lifted his hands to hold mine that was caressing his face.

"I love you too, I'm sorry—", I rolled my eyes before kissing him.

"I said it's fine.", I chuckled.

"Wow, what a scene.", we turned to look at Hyuka who was standing by the door drinking his strawberry yogurt drink.

•~•

| a/n |

Y'all my brain isn't really working well. I would really appreciate it if you guys request some imagine ideas! I'll try my best to write them! Because I'm really running out of ideas and my brain isn't cooperating with me rn.

I hope you guys like this one! 💜