chapter 1

A car pulls out of the parking lot and young lady putting on a royal blue gown steps out of it…
‘’she is here ; are you  listening to me rohit…Mrs. Raizada has arrived and she is coming out of the parking lot..you know what you have to do..Lead her through the other entrance…I have already notified the M.C and he will be announcing her arrival…’’ one of the people directing people how to park cars of the guests tells rohit over the phone..

ROHIT; one problem though; I don’t know how she looks like…could you describe her for me

‘’unbelievable…you don’t know how she looks like…fine she is wearing a royal blue gown..Spot her and lead her to the event…they are waiting for her go to the lobby and find her…

Rohit walks towards the lobby and finally spots her the lady putting on a royal blue gown…this must be her for sure he thinks as he looks at the lady who looks divine in her gown…
“Ma’am this way..” he says as he shows her the way making her confused…

“huh I thought the entrance is this way…’’ she says puzzled

ROHIT; ma’am I was instructed to lead you through the other entrance…” he says and she doesn’t argue further and follows him all the way…

Ladies and gentle men join your hands together as the lady of the event mrs.raizada is finally here…’’ people clap their hands

Arnav singh Raizada stays rooted at his place seeing the woman who has just been just announced as his wife when she is not; wat bothers him more is dat she seems unbothered and seems to be enjoying his state..

the M.C realizes there has been a horrible mistake as rohit mistook someone else as arnav singh raizada’s wife…he looks at the main entrance where arnav’s wife is wearing a similar dress and color to the woman who has just been given her spot light…he is so dead he thinks to himself…

“I mean lets all welcome mrs.raizada who is coming from the main entrance…(he says trying to contain the situation but the damage is already done…

“what just happened arnav..(arnav’s wife says as he walks towards her…

ARNAV; Lavanya they thought she was you…

LAVANYA; I mean why is she putting on a dress similar to mine…you designed my gown yourself right…

ARNAV; Lavanya her gown has no straps..(he says out of the blue and can’t believe the stupid excuse he came up with…he thinks to deal with that woman later for putting him in this particular situation…)

Lavanya lets the issue go since tonight is their night…she can barely believe its been a year since they got married its their anniversary today…

“that was a great show khushi…” a young man says as he walks towards the person who was mistaken for Lavanya…

KHUSHI; dev…(she says as she turns around and faces him)

DEV; wow khushi

KHUSHI; what are you yapping about??

DEV; showing up here in a gown that’s an exact replica as Lavanya’s gown

KHUSHI; have you noticed my gown, it has no straps

DEV; but every other detail is the same even the color and by the way khushi did you notice the look on arnav’s face…it wasn’t a ‘you look amazing look…it was am going to murder you khushi the very first chance I get…’

KHUSHI; dev I didn’t know that stupid man would mistake me for Lavanya, he led me there

DEV; look at me khushi, I have met you, I know you…atleast for the past one year…you knew Lavanya was going to put on a gown designed by arnav and you showed up here wearing a similar gown