chapter 25....

Khushi is seated on the bench when dev calls her on her phone...
KHUSHI: did you tell him???

DEV: he is on his way... Is lavanya there.....???

KHUSHI: she hasn't arrived

DEV: what if she doesn't come???

KHUSHIl : she will

DEV: are you sure you want lavanya to know the truth...

KHUSHI: yes and am hoping she arrives before arnav does....

A while later....

KHUSHI: you came....

LAVANYA: why do we have to meet here???

KHUSHI: this is where it all started...

LAVANYA: I don't understand

KHUSHI: you will in about 20 or 30 minutes

LAVANYA: khushi I don't have time for your games... I only came here because you told me it was about arnav

KHUSHI: I wasn't lying... But something tells me you won't believe a word I say...

LAVANYA: why should I ???

KHUSHI: see I was right.... what I have to tell you, you wont believe unless you hear it straight from the source.....

LAVANYA: what source???

KHUSHI: we aren't the best of friends but I need you to trust me and hide behind that tree.... Don't come out until you have heard the whole truth...

LAVANYA: what is going on....

KHUSHI: arnav is on his way here... trust me on this.... Hide behind that tree....he won't notice.... because he will be too preoccupied.... don't come out till the whole truth is out...

LAVANYA: why should i trust you???

KHUSHI: you want to know the truth... This is the only way how

LAVANYA: fine.... I will just go park my car further...
..............

KHUSHI; I would ask why and how you're here...but the both of us know the answer to that is dev...he couldn't keep his mouth shut....

ARNAV; what were you thinking....???

.............
Lavanya can't believe what she is hearing.... But she agreed to all of this.....

KHUSHI; yes iam...am going to tell lavanya am pregnant...and that am married to you...now that I say it to you at loud...its sounds horrible...but am a horrible person, I do horrible things what else were you expecting from me....

ARNAV; I won't let you...
.................

ARNAV; I can’t run away with you… I wouldn’t be able to live with that for the rest of my life…I would never forgive myself please understand…

Lavanya can't listen to any more of their conversation and walks back slowly..... if what she heard was true then that means arnav cheated on her.....she almost stumbles but gains her balance..............

ARNAV; look at me…I know you think your trying to punish me by doing this….or perhaps you think you’re a horrible person and you deserve it…but I know someone who is more horrible than you and your looking at him…just give me the gun…and we will talk…….
She doesn’t realize arnav closing in on her……….grabbing a hold of the gun but she doesn’t lose her grip….

KHUSHI; let go of it…

ARNAV; you let go of it….

They are both holding and pulling it when suddenly the sound explodes in the stillness…and arnav lets out a small cry…and stumbles forward onto his knees as khushi races towards him…….