Once upon a time

Once upon a time there lived four kingdoms, the South, North, East, and West.

The East and West were smaller but still held power around the world.

They all lived in peace for many, many years.

All making sure their sides were safe, fed, happy and never touched the others. That was until one day.

The king of the South had wanted more. More money, more people to rule over and more power. He attacked the much smaller kingdoms of the East and West.

Both families were killed one bloody night. Their halls running red as rubies, bodies lying cold at their feet.

The North saw what the South had done and declared war.

The kings fought for many years, the North was able to stabilize and keep their land, but the South kept hold of the East and West.

After many years of war, death, and pain on both sides, the Kings came together. Things had come to a standstill, both were unable to move the other. So it was decided that as long as they stayed away from one another, leaving their people alone the war would end.

And so it did, for fourteen years the kingdoms were at peace.

But what no one knew is that a secret lay asleep, waiting for it's time to rise. A storm ready to rain down and claim its place amongst the kings.

Then 

NOW