sunstreaker x OC x sideswipe

I can't help myself, I love the twins. Judge me. The OC in this case is Olivia, she has curly black hair, Olive toned skin and golden eyes. This isn't a forced (yay!) I hope you enjoy it!

Make sure to comment your thoughts so I can improve! Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

There was one thing everyone knows about me; Olivia Barton is not someone you mess with. Sure I might look pretty, but I was tough as rock and just as likely to throw one at you if you tried messing with my cars.

I was by no means rich in any sense, the cars belonged to my boyfriend's. At least that's what I tell everyone. In actuality the cars were my boyfriend's, but it's not like I could just tell everyone that they are giant alien robots or anything. That would be a bad idea (something I'm usually a fan of, but not in this case). Speaking of my boyfriend's they we're currently trying to get me to come into the barn with there alts for some reason, even though they know I have work to do on the computer.

"Come on babe, we know your work has been stressing you out, why don't you come relax with us in the barn?" Sideswipe offers for the thousandth time, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Fine" I relent, closing my laptop with a sigh. I won't be able to get any work done anyways, I've been staring at a blank Google document for the past hour and generally being irritated about it.

I reluctantly follow sideswipe into the barn, taking my usual seat on sunstreakers hood while I waited for the twins to tell me why they wanted me out here, they always have a plan for something. I yelp as sunstreaker appears next to me in holoform, pushing me so I lay down on his hood. "Sunny what are you doing?" I ask, giving him a look of distrust. "Come on oli, you've been stressed all day, let us relax you" he purrs, sideswipe comes up beside him and flashes me a grin. "Fine, and how do you plan to do this?" I ask, rolling my eyes. He pulls two condoms and a tube of lube out of his pocket. "How about this?" He asks, waving the items around. My lips turn up in a smile. "Well that does sound good to me" I admit, unbuttoning my shorts and shrugging them off. Taking the hint the twins also strip down to nothing.

When we are all naked sideswipe pins me to his brothers hood, burying his face in my thighs. Dragging his tongue across my clit he elicits a moan from me that causes his dick to twitch. I take sideswipes dick in my mouth and Bob my head up and down, sucking it and making him gasp. I flick the tip of my tongue over his slit and he cums in my mouth, at the same time sunstreaker sticks his tongue in my shaft, wriggling around inside me as I shudder.

Pulling out of my mouth sideswipe and sunstreaker trade places, with sideswipe slipping on a condom and sunny standing by my head. I take Sunny's dick in my mouth and suck him off, going painfully slow until he's whining and begging for more. Sideswipe finally inserts his shaft in my area, making me moan around his brothers dick. They fuck me until I can't take it any more, then sunny opens the door of his alt and sideswipe puts me in one of the seats and curls up around me, with sunny curling up around me on the other side.