soundwave ×female reader

Ok so this was requested by nightmarewolf872 and it's a reader insert! I won't insult your intelligence by telling you all the common vocabulary ( y/n and stuff like that) but I will have you the vocab I have found to be less common in my opinion;

F/c = favorite color

S/f/c = second favorite color

Y/n/n = your nick name

Y/h/c = your hair color

This is my first reader insert so feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong! Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

______________________________________

"How long have you been working?" I ask, clambering up on to the table soundwave is working at. "Current time worked is seventy two hours, twenty seven minutes and sixty four seconds" he says, not looking up from his work. "You need to rest". I worry about him, he hasn't been sleeping. I fear he's too caught up in his work to even take care of his needs.

"Negative, the project has not been completed"

Ah yes, the project. This project was very important to him (and me), and for good reason. Megatron has no idea what we are doing, doesn't know anything about the project. I want to keep it that way until it's finished. It's not that I'm afraid he will terminate the project, no, he will make exceptions for his third in command. I'm just afraid of what will happen if the bots find out. What if a vehicon gets captured and interrogated? What if they take the project away? What if they hurt him?

"The project can wait, we have plenty of time. Don't make me seduce you into healthy sleeping patterns~" I tease, this catches his attention and he puts down the tool he was using, turning towards me. "Might I inquire what you mean by that?" He ask, question displayed on his mask instead of being spoken outloud. I smirk, I have him now. "Recharge is important, its good for your processor aswell as your body" I tease, dragging my hand down his arm. He watches me intently, faceless mask locked on my form."shall we take this to the berth?" He asks, this time actually using his actual voice with his servo outstretched for me to hop on.

I step into his serving, allowing him to carry me to the berth. For a mech so smart, he sure does have trouble getting the hints I drop sometimes. He sets me down on the soft berth, activating his holoform to stand beside me. Unlike most other holoforms, his looks exactly like a miniature version of himself. With one digit he brushes a strand of y/h/c hair from my face. Grabbing the digit I pull his entire servo towards me and place a kiss on his open palm, giving his a sly look. He's so easy to turn on, for someone so emotionless. Pulling him closure I strip down to my f/c bra and s/f/c panties, letting him admire the lacey garments.  "Y/n/n, are you trying to court me?" He asks, if he had a mouth I'm sure he would be smiling.

"Perhaps. Are you open to being courted?" I purr, dragging my open palm down his chassis. "As long as you are" he says, gently taking my hand in his servo, skin to metal. What a pair we make. Cybertronian and human, metal and skin. Two complete opposites. Well, you know what they say, opposites attract.

Soundwave slides a digit under the strap of my bra, warm metal making me shiver in delight. He follows my bra strap all the way to the clasp, undoing it and pulling it off. "Aren't you an ideal specimen?" He teases, making me blush. Soundwave isn't that good at flirting or dirty talking, but I can tell he tries his hardest and it's really the thought I appreciate. Slipping his digits into the waist band of my panties he slides them down to my ankles and I step out of them. "Hey, I can't be the only one here who's naked" I say playfully, prying off his code piece.

Licking from the base of the tip of his member and smiling evilly as he shudders. Losing his patients he pins me down, slowly pushing between my  folds and rubbing circles around my clit. Soundwave is usually a very patient mech, but at times he can lose his patients. Like right now as he rubs me slowly, painfully slowly, only pushing a digit in me when I make him, and the waterfall in-between my legs isnt helping with the slow release pleasure. Eventually he gets tired of torturing me and finally, finally pushes his member inside me.

I moan, feeling him filling me up inside and hitting all the right spots. "Is this pleasurable?" He asks,reaching down to squeeze one of my boobs. I nod, smiling and panting. He pinches the nipple teasingly, and I swat at him. It's obvious why he's a decepticon, its so evil to leave a girl waiting. I whine, wiggling my hips and giving him a desperate look. He gets the hint and starts moving, thrusting in and out and hitting all the right spots until I can't take it anymore.

Thrust after thrust and shockwave showering me with compliments all adds up into me finishing with a shudder, with soundwave close behind.  His hot seed fills me, seeping into every crack and crevice and warming me up from the inside. "Ready for round two?" I ask, panting with a smile on my face. "Affirmative" he says, voice as monotone as ever. But I know, I know how eager he is to do it again.