tfp ratchet × Optimus

This is a request from OptiRatch so you can thank them for this amazing suggestion :D

This took a little longer than planned, sorry about the wait!

______________________________________

Ratchet sighs as the mech before him sits down on the medical berth, covered in scratches and cuts. Grabbing my welder i get to work, mending all the cuts and scratches. The mech stays silent and still the entire time, lost in his thoughts. It's never a good sign when he retreats into his thoughts.

"Alright prime, what's on your mind?"  I ask, setting down the welder. "I am unsure of your meaning" he responds, though he doesn't meet my optics. "I mean, you sat through the entire repair completely silently, I've been done for five minutes and you haven't moved an inch." I say, setting down my welder "Something is wrong and I know it."

He vents, lifting a servo to his faceplates. "Perhaps your are right old friend" he says, a thoughtful look on his faceplates. "Tell me about it" i order, taking a seat next to him. "Mayhaps we should take this to my berth and enjoy a cube highgrade?" He offers, my spark flutters. Is he flirting? I don't think so, prime doesn't strike me as someone who flirts. Still, I take his offer. I could use a good drink anyways.

When we reach his berth room he opens the door and lets me follow him inside, the room is neat and tidy, not a speck of dust to be seen. "So, tell me what's wrong" I order, taking a seat at the end of his berth. He sits beside me,  taking a deep vent and explaining his problems to me.

When he's done I look at him, optics wide. I think I have the perfect cute for him. "Optimus, you're stressed. Extremely stressed. What you need right now is a break and a good fragging." I say, watching his own optics go wide as his face flushed blue.  "You can't seriously be suggesting-!" He cuts himself off. "Well feel free to turn me down" I offer, own face blushing  blue. He doesn't turn down the offer.

Shoving his mouthplates against my own and forcing his tongue down my throat and climbing on top of me. "Should I take that as a yes?" I ask, he nods. Grating his code piece against mine he reaches down and pries it off, exposing my hardening shaft. 

Growing impatient I reach down to stroke it, tired of waiting for him to stop staring at it and start touching it. I rub it, up and down, dragging a digit across the slit and wiping away the bead of pre-cum forming on the tip. Snapping out of his daze Optimus reaches out and delicately wraps his servo around my length and gives it a few pumps, optics glimmering in fascination as another bead of pre-cum forms. Slipping his tongue out he flicks it across the tip, tasting the pre-cum.

"Hurry up" i whine, glaring. He needs me demands and takes the tip in his intake, wrapping his derma around it and bobing up and down on it eliciting pleasured moans and noises. He continues to stroke the area until a small bit of cum spurts onto his servo. lapping it up he gives me a flirtatious look and pulls out his own shaft to treat it similarly, resulting in a small puddle of cum on my chassis. "How about that fragging?" He asks, lining up with my hole. Pushing in he steadies me with a firm servo on my torso. 

Thrusting in and out he shakes my entire frame with his powerful thrusting.  Suddenly he stops, pulling out and panting. I can see his member is covered in cum, and can feel it inside me aswell.  Grinning down at me he wipes a bit of his cum off of his member and licking it suggestively. "Are you finished?" I challenge. "Not even close, old friend" he responds in turn.