tfp arcee × male human reader!

This story was made for Resutagin852 , I am so sorry this took as long as it did.

F/n = first name

L/n = last name

F/c = favorite color

H/c = hair color
______________________________________

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to follow the strange woman on the motor cycle, but she's pretty cool and I'm hoping to get a few nice pictures for my photography profile. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to possible get her number or maybe go on a date or two with her...I'd better stop dreaming, I'm way to busy to go on a date with anyone. Photography is a hard job.

Still, I follow her.

I'm not stalking her or anything, I just never seem to catch up to her. I'm definitely not nervous.

When I do finally catch up to her I manage to get her to agree to a photoshoot, and after that we hit it off. To make things even better we end up exchanging numbers and she even asks me on a date tonight!

Am I nervous? Yes. Am I going to bail? Absolutely not. I am f/n l/n, and f/n l/n does not chicken out! Most of the time.

I put on my best suit with my f/c tie and slick back my h/c hair and hop in the car, meeting her at the park for a romantic picnic. 

When I get there the first thing I notice is the blanket laid out on the grass, and the second thing I notice is the woman sitting on it. I learned her name was arcee,  it was an odd name, yes, but beautiful none the less.

We sit down and chat for awhile, getting to know eachother and laughing at stupid jokes and puns. At the end of the night we end up deciding to open the bottle of wine she brought.

A few glasses later (maybe a few to many, maybe just enough) we decide to hook up, and of course we choose to do so on her motorcycle. It seemed like something a cool person would do, and I want to look cool in her eyes.

The first thing I do is slide her underwear aside and give her a little taste, worming my tongue in her hole and enjoying the taste of her wetness. The moans she makes are amazing, they set me on edge and make me hard, a tent forming in my pants. She notices, and when I surface for air she buries her face in my crotch, licking and tugging until he coaxes my member out of my pants.

She gives my slit a teasing lick, enveloping the tip in her mouth and sucking, bobbing up and down a little and looking up at me with sultry eyes.  Without thinking I buck my hips into her mouth, gasping as she starts working on my member. Sucking and teasing until I coat the back of her throat with cum.

Swallowing she looks up at me, moaning around my flaccid dick as I reach down and slip my fingers in between her folds. She lets go of my shaft, panting with a dazed look on her face. "Want to take this to your house? I hope you have protection~?" She teases, dragging her fingers down my bare chest. "Yeah" I nod, breathless.

She quickly slips her pants back on and I do the same, and she turns to face forward on the seat of her motorcycle. The entire ride to my house I have my crotch pressed against her rear and I take the drunken opportunity to fumble with her boobs as she drives.

Thank God we didn't crash, I would have hated to have died and missed the pure heaven that followed our return home...