TFP Optimus prime! x megatron

This is a revenge fic where the decpticons won and restored cybertron under Megatron rule, I hope you like it, sorry for the long wait!  RebeccaThompson243

Make sure to comment your thoughts so I can improve!
-----------------------------------------------------------

The Autobots had fallen long ago, broken down to their last shreds of glory until that too was snuffed out, just as the tyrannical dictator had snuffed out the spark of their medic.

Most though Megatron would kill Optimus as swiftly as he could, but no. No Megatron wanted to rub it in his face plates. Megatron wanted Optimus to know what it felt like to be totally and utterly beaten with no chance of escape. No Megatron had a plan for his former advisary. He was going to make him pay. That's why Optimus was chained to the ceiling in the deepest part of the warlords ship, because no matter how many methods of torture Megatron could think of, none of them were enough. That was until Megatron hatched his ingenious plan.

Every warlord needs an heir, luckily enough for him, Optimus had the ability to bear a sparkling. Not only would the heir to the throne be megatrons child, but also the child of a prime! And so it began, he actually allowed Optimus some energon to prepaid him, and when the time was ready he strode down to the ship and ripped his code piece off.

"Are you happy to see me? Something tells me you are" the warlord smiles, an evil thing that brings chills down the primes spinal strut. The prime does not dignify the warlord with an answer, he merely restrains a moan as the warlord wraps his digits around his throbbing member. "I bet you know I have plans for you, you were always a clever mech" the warlord purrs, grinding against the primes aft. The prime unable to help himself, lets out a small gasp that makes the warlord chuckle. "Well, no need to prolong the inevitable" he says, pulling off his own code piece and coaxing his spike into fullness. With one servo he gropes around until he finds the colorful mechs valve, dipping two of digits inside and pulling them out covered in a slick substance. "My oh my, what do we have here?" He chuckles, "a nice warm place for my shaft is what we have" with that he plunges his shaft into the mechs valve, thrusting in and out at break neck speed. The prime overloads, letting out a loud moan no mech of his status or stature has any business making.

The warlord doesn't stop until he himself has overloaded inside the prime more than a few times, making sure to fill every book and cranny of the primes tight hole with his seed. Disengaging and stepping back he takes note of the primes throbbing member standing straight up, a rock hard monument to all of the primes failures. "Don't look so glum, we will be seeing eachother often" he taunts, giving the prime a sardonic pet on the helm with one servo while he slips his code piece on with his other servo.

Looking at the primes spike he thinks about how painful it would be to stand erect like that for hours, it would be cruel. Cruel is exactly the aim he's going for. Turning his back to the prime he leaves the mech there, ignoring his whines as he realizes what's going on.