shatter×male reader

This is dedicated to to 
UrsisOfPrexxorChasm so thank them for the idea! So sorry this took as long as it did, I've been sick for a long while.

Y/h/c = your hair color

Y/n = your name

______________________________________

Not killing a human was not really something I planned I would ever do, I was a respected decepticon femme, I should have killed him immediatly! On any other cycle, I would. But the human writhing in my grasp is...different somehow. Less ugly.

Maybe it was the way he stood strong when threatened, maybe it was the way he didn't do anything stupid. Either way, I took him to my hide out.

And then it got worse.

It started out with him telling me his name ( y/n) and me telling him mine in return (for reasons I can't comprehend). Then I let him sleep in my alt mode and even found him human food.

He is odd, but in an interesting way. A way that makes me want to pin him to the nearest surface and frag him using my holoform. It's not like anyone needs to know, still I refrain from doing so, it's not like he would want it anyways.

But one cycle, I can't help but act out my fantasies, and it turns out he has some fantasies of his own...

Your pov:

I'm strapped to the bed, legs splayed open, blind folded and completely naked. It's really hot.

I feel a small touch, someone's finger nail slowly and lightly dragging down my stomach to my nether regions, sending tingles up and down my spine. Before I know it shatter grabs the base of my shaft, giving it a few pumps that make it quickly harden.

I can feel her manicured hands roaming around my body, And as they draw close to my chest my heart quickens. She goes slowly at first, starting with just a pinch to my nipple and the graze of her nails across my skin. Then she turns up the heat, pumping my shaft and even going as far as to drag her tongue across the tip.

When I can't take it anymore and I feel like I'm going to explode she finay does something new, removing her hand and pouring a line of slick liquid from the base to the tip of my hard member.  She spreads the stuff all over my dick before settling on it in a way that makes me strain against my bindings and groan in delight. She's so  tight I think I'm going to cum right now. I don't though, I manage to keep it under control.

That is until she starts rocking her hips and riding my cock. Then I can't help it, this plus the previous treatment are too much and I end up cumming, earning a laugh that is less scornful than most of her other laughs. "Well you dont last long" she muses, dragging a hand down my chest again. 

"H-hey! Don't judge!" I whine, bucking my hips into her so she gasps. "At least you make up for it with stamina" she responds, realizing I'm not even close to done.  She rides me a bit more, letting me cum two more times before she gets off, much to my dismay.

I'm quickly silenced by her wrapping her mouth around my cock, grabbing it by the base and bobbing her head up and down so I bottom out against her lips and she buries her nose in my y/h/c pubes.

Soon enough she's dragging her tongue across my slit and circling the head of my dick, pressing a kiss to the very top before taking it all I at once so I paint the back of her throat with my cum, which she swallows up greedily. "Are you satisfied?" She asks, there is myrth in her voice that suggests she is smirking. "Uh, yeah" I say breathlessly. Hell yeah I'm satisfied.