[2] The Parents And Teachers Meeting Day (part 2)

Jimins POV

At school

I was walking down the hallway of the school when dahyun came running up to me. "Dahyun!!" i said as i crouched down and hugged her "Hi jiminie" the 5 year old said.

Authors POV

Jimin taught dahyun in preschool and she was his favorite student same as he was her favorite teacher and so they had nicknames for eachother "hyunie how are you today?" jimin asked when he picked her up and walked to his classroom since the bell has rung "Im fine now that i am with you chimmy" she said and poked his cheek making him giggle. After their little talk she went to her desk and sat in it and students started to show up in the classroom. "Ok kids so today i want you guys to draw the most important thing to you" Jimin said as he called one of the students to distribute plain papers to draw on.

Jimin went to check up on the drawings of students and most of them were of there parents or siblings then he went to dahyuns desk and looked at her drawing "Wow dahyun your drawing is really nice" for a 5 year old jimin didnt expect her to be good in drawing "Thank you jiminie my dad teaches me to draw well" "Oh? Really?" jimin asked curious as to why she had to males standing and she was in between them holding both their hands "Yes he used to always draw for me pictures of cartoons to hang on my bedroom walls" dahyun answered after she finished with the drawing and handed it to jimin "Oh thats really sweet of him. Now tell me who are those people in your drawing?" jimin asked "Its daddy, me, and you jiminie oppa" she exclaimed happily and pointed at a shocked jimin "Oh thats so cute dahyun for you to draw me and your dad~" jimin cooed as he put the paper on his desk and just as he did the bell rang signaling the other kids to hand their papers too.

Jungkooks POV

I went to pick dahyun up from her school and i walked towards her school gates watching kids hug their parents, and i felt sad 'cause dahyun never had both parents and needed a mother figure in her life.

I smiled when i saw dahyun walk out of the school gates with i guess one of her teachers and when she saw me she ran towards me and pulled me in a hug...well pulled my leg into a hug.

"Ahh dahyun baby i missed you~" "I missed you too appa" dahyun said as I picked her up and kissed her forehead. "And who might that be?" I asked pointing at the guy. "Thats jiminieee" she said and jimin came to us smiling "Hi im jimin dahyuns teacher and you must be her father Mr....?" "Mr. Jeon. But you can just call me Jungkook" I said as I took my hand out for jimin to shake "dahyun talks about you alot. Seems like she really loves you so much" jimin said as he finally let go of my hand one would rather say awkwardly "Yeah and i love her just as much" I said and kissed her nose making her giggle (btw she is still in jungkooks arms if u didnt know) "Aw thats so cute" jimin cooed "Well i will see you tomorrow Jimin" I smiled as I let dahyun down and she ran towards the car and hopped in her car seat "Have a nice day Jungkook!" jimin said as he waved goodbye to me and dahyun. "Bye jimin" we said in unison before jungkook went in the driver seat and drove off.

A/N :

Ayo yes i said i have a bUsy sCheDule but when i say that i mean i have literally nothing to do and sit all day reading stories to try and get inspo. Anygays bye

614 words