[13] Meeting The Parents

Jimins POV

Yesterday me and jungkook decided to tell our parents today that we are dating so right now I'm in jungkook's house sitting on the one person sofa with dahyun on my lap waiting for jungkook to bring both our parents from the airport(jungkook said to jimin's parents that he is his friend not boyfriend) as they live in Busan.

I heard the door bell ring so i put dahyun down and opened the door and saw both pairs standing behind jungkook.

"Hi Mrs.Jeon and Mr.Jeon" jimin bowed and went aside so they can come in. "Oh dear i missed you so much." jimin's mom came in and hugged him tightly as jimin's father only shook his hand and gave him a pat on the shoulder before heading to the living room.

"How are you doing jimin? I know you cause jungkook talks alot about you on the phone and you seem pretty kind and cute" Mrs.Jeon said to jimin when he came back from the kitchen with a tray and cups of tea. He set them down beside each person then sat down beside jungkook.

"I'm doing well actually. Jungkook's really sweet and dahyun is so cute too" jimin smiled his eyes turning into crescents as he did. "Well that's good. Anyway, why did you invite us here jungkook?" Mrs.Jeon turned to look at jungkook "Uh well you see me and jimin have something to say"

jungkook started to fidget in his seat cause he was nervous of what they might say even though his parents know he's gay. "alright then spill" Mr.Jeon spoke up. "M-me and jimin have been dating for 3 months now....." there was silence before Mrs.Jeon went to jikook's side and hugged the both of them.

"You guys are so cute together. I hope your relationship stays stable guys" she whispered to them before breaking the hug and smiling. The rest were too shocked to say anything. "Uh mom, dad are you fine with this?" jimin asked his parents fearing they might get mad at him.

"Yeah of course, it's fine, as long as jungkook doesn't ever try to hurt you. It's fine by me. What do you think Mi-jeong?" Mr.Park asked. "It's fine by me too. I'm just sad you haven't told me before jimin. Don't do it again okay?" Mrs.Park said smiling happily.

"Well um what about you dad?" jungkook then asked his dad. Mrs.Jeon nudged her elbow in his ribs so he said "Ah yes yes i am"

*at dinner with the whole family*

"so jimin i want to get to know you more" Mrs.Jeon said and jimin told her everything about himself. "Well of course you know my name is Park Jimin. I'm 26 years old and i teach dahyun art in her school and since I'm a teacher i love kids"

"Well thats good since i want grandchildren you know" jimin choked on his lemonade while jungkook choked on the rice cake he was eating.

"I-I'm sorry. What mom?" jungkook asked after he calmed down. "Oh you want me to say it again? I. Want. Grandchildren. Well of course you're gonna adopt them since uh you know"

now everything was awkward before dahyun started laughing out of nowhere. "Uh hyunie are you okay?" jungkook asked looking weirdly at dahyun. "Yeah. There is just sauce on jiminie's cheek" she said between her laughs.

"Oh? Where is it then?" jimin asked her. "here" she pointed at a spot and jimin tried to remove it but it didn't work.

"I'll do it for you minnie" she said then reached over the table and kissed his cheek. Everyone in the room awed while jimin just blushed and hid himself behind his smol hands but jungkook took one of them and intertwined them under the table.

A/N:

Just some cute family content everyone needs once in a while and i also forgot to mention their brothers so let's just say they were both busy with work. Anygays bye<3

654 words