[19] Yay!

(A/N: hey im back on ny phone so i fixed some stuff from my other chapter but i still didn't proofread it so yhhh)

Jungkooks POV

"j-jimin are you serious? I mean like you're a boy and all an-" "jungkook, I'm serious, please don't leave me or the baby" jimin cried even harder clutching onto the back of jungkook's shirt as he sobbed into his neck hardly.

"Jimin waht are you talking about? I'm never ever gonna leave you no matter what. Don't you remember my promise? And also I'm really happy I'm having a child with you and that we're not gonna have to adopt" jungkook said shushing jimin with only light sniffles coming out.

"You are? Oh my god i love you so much jungkook please don't leave me" jimin said crying again.

"I'm having a sibling?!" they both turned to the bubbly voice coming from the bathroom door which belonged to dahyun.

"Yeah, you are. Are you happy hyunie?" jungkook asked. "Yay! I'm having a sibling~" she said and ran up to them hugging the both of them tightly.

"I love you both mommy and daddy" she said and kissed each of their cheeks. "we both love you more baby" jimin said carressing her hair and kissing her forehead.

"So jungkook can we now cuddle?~" jimin whined pouting like a baby. "Yeah we can. Do you wanna join dahyun?" jungkook asked.

"Yayyyy i want to cuddle mama and papa" she said dragging then to the bed then the family fell asleep peacefully after the happy news.

A/N:

(not proofread)

Sorry for the short af chapter but it's 11:54pm rn and i woke up at 8:50am so im sleepy and i had literally no inspo or ideas so yh. Pls give me ideas for the next chapter if u have any. Anygays bye<3