[10] Yours

Jimins POV

We kissed for about five seconds before jungkook broke the kiss. "Jimin. Be mine" jungkook said after a while of just staring into each other's eyes. I leaned in again and kissed him again but this kiss was more passionate and loving compared to the first one. "Gladly" i said breaking the kiss and smiling then we heard cheers from behind us and saw that the ride had finished and people were taking pictures and cheering.

Authors POV

"Oh god, now it's gonna be all over the news" jungkook said mentally facepalming while taking jimin's hand and pushing through the crowd then heading to the exit with jimin still holding his hand.

*infront of jimin's apartment*

"i had alot of fun kookie, even on that scary ride. I hope we can do this again with dahyun." jimin said smiling the happiest smile jungkook has seen yet. "You're welcome jiminie. I'll take dahyun to school tomorrow only to see you baby" jungkook said booping jimin's nose.

"stop~ you're making me blush again" jimin whined snatching jungkook's hand off him before jungkook crashed their lips together one last time at that night. "I really want to invite you into my house but i know you have to get to work tomorrow early and see how dahyun is doing. So bye kookie" jimin waved getting out of the car not before kissing jungkook's cheek yet again.

A/N:

Hi ik this is short but i wanted to update before i move into my new house tmrw. Anygays bye<3

256 words