[15] Moving In

Authors POV

"W-what? Jungkook are you sure about this? I mean i dont want to be a burden or anythi-" "how can you be a burden when dahyun loves you so much and I'm the one asking you?" jungkook cut him off.

"Okay fine,but we need time to pack up all my stuff" jimin said. "Oh you don't need most of it anyway. I'm going to buy you everything new." jungkook said wanting to spoil his tiny boyfriend.

"What?! Jungkook no you are not paying for anything. Do you understand?" jimin got mad now and jungkook laughed at his cute mad mochi.

"Okay okay. You're so cute when you're mad" jungkook kissed his nose and jimin huffed crossing his arms and pouting cutely.

*After 2 days*

"Jungkook! Can you help me with this box? It's too heavy~" jimin whined at his boyfriend that was placing all his stuff upstairs. "Yeah babe. I'm coming!" jungkook shouted back.

"He headed down and saw jimin struggling with one of the many boxes infront of the door.

"Here. Lemme take it from you" jungkook carried it upstairs like it weighed nothing and jimin's jaw literally dropped.

"What the fuck?!" he said. "Huh? What's wrong minnie?" jungkook said coming back down. "Ugh why are you so strong and big you huge muscle bunny" jimin scrunched up his nose and punched jungkook's bicep with his tiny fist but of course nothing happened.

"Awww. Is my baby jiminie sad he's so tiny and cute?" jungkook cooed. "Hey! Stop it before i punch you again!" jimin said 'threatening' jungkook.

"Oh? Is that so? You're gonna punch my kneecaps? Okay then go a- WHAT THE FU-" Jungkook screeched when jimin came up to him with a huge af pillow and almost threw it at him straight in the face but jungkook being the golden maknae he is dodged it then picked it up from the floor and placed it back on the couch.

*when they finished packing*

"Ugh I'm so fucking tired. I'm gonna go shower." jimin said rubbing his hand on his face. "May i join?" jungkook said wiggling his eyebrows. "JEON JUNGKOOK I SWEAR TO GOD!" Jimin pointed a finger and glared deadly at him.

"Is that how you're gonna scream my name in bed tomorrow weekend when dahyun leaves to yoongi and hobi hyungs' house?" jungkook said smirking at the way jimin flared up in anger and blushing furiously.

"Get. Out. Jeon. Jungkook" jimin pointed at the bedroom door. "But this is my roo-" jungkook immediately ran away screaming for life when jimin chased up to him with that same huge pillow.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY HUH?" Jimin continued running behind him before slipping on the stairs and falling on his ankle hearing it crack a bit. "AH!" Jimin said holding his foot in pain. "Oh my god! Jimin are you okay?" jungkook turned around and checked jimin's ankle to see if anything happened.

"I think I'm fine. Just help me up" jimin said motioning jungkook to move out the way but he wouldn't budge.

"Nope you're going to the hospital baby" Jungkook said picking him up. "What? Jungkook i don't need a hospital. Just cover it up with something" jimin said frowning but also blushing from how jungkook had picked him up earlier and called him baby.

"I don't know how to work with that stuff so yeah" Jungkook said.

A/N:

Ay. Double update. Anygays bye<3