[14] What Happened To Dahyun's Mother

Authors POV

"jungkook?" jimin and jungkook are now laying in jungkook's bed after their parents left the house and they finished tucking dahyun into bed. "yes baby?" jungkook said brushing his fingers in jimin's hair as he rests his head on jungkook's chest.

"What happened to dahyun's mother?"

*flashback*

The thing is that one of jungkook's classmates in art class and best friends was lesbian in college and at that time he was only 19 when he found out he was gay and he asked help from her(her name is jae-in(if anyone knows from where i got that name then kdkfd idk tbh)) she arrived at his dorm room when he texted her saying he wanted to say something important. He was seated at the couch when she arrived(she had a spare key since they were really close) "so what did you want to tell me?" she said sitting too "well i wanted to say that im gay. And you know that i always dreamt of having kids when i grow up. Do you understand where im going with this?" "are you saying that you want to have a kid with me?" jae-in asked "Yes. It's because you're the only girl i trust with doing this and i know you love kids as well but you're lesbian and-" "jungkook wait. I'm down if you want to have a kid with me but there's something i was hiding from you" "what is it?" jungkook asked his eyes filled with concern and confusion. "Well the reason is I've been avoiding you lately and i know that you're sad about it but the reason is.....i found out i had breast cancer a couple of weeks ago..and i know that you were gonna get sad about it so i tried to hide it till i can but then you brought this topic up and i know that you want a kid so bad....I will give you a kid if you want that, but just know that i won't be there to take care of it once it's born, cause the doctor just announced that....im dying well in a couple of months, ten months to be exact...And i think we have time for the kid. So please, don't be sad about this....I'll be up there watching you" jae-in finished and now she was basically sobbing and so was jungkook. "I'm gonna miss you so much jae-in.... But, i want to create memories with you til the last day....starting from now" jungkook said and after that you all know what happened.

Eight months later

Jae-in was getting sicker and sicker and now she basically lives in the hospital and jungkook always visits her after classes and brings a sketch book with him cause he knows how much jae-in loves drawing. One day when he came to the hospital he saw multiple nurses and doctors surrounding her telling her "Come on you can do it. One more push!" one of the nurses shouted. Jungkook dropped the sketch book and immediately rushed to her and held her hand tightly. "j-j-jae-in? You're giving birth already?" jungkook asked a tear rolling down his face from her condition. "j-jungkook? Please...when it comes into this world....tell it that her eomma loves it...and that she's watching it. I hope you find someone that will love you for who you are jungkook...not for the money...please name it dahyun too"(they didn't want to know the baby's gender thats why she called the baby 'it') jae-in stopped when she heard the cry of "it's a baby girl Mr.jeon. Congratulations" the doctor said. "jae-in? Jae-in?!" jungkook saw that her eyes were fluttering shut and her heart monitor was beeping rapidly. Beep...beep....beep. And then it went a complete line and she was finally in heaven.

*end of flashback*

Jimin looked up to see jungkook in tears and so was he. He sat on jungkook's lap and hugged him tightly rubbing soothing circles onto his back as jungkook sobbed into his shoulder wetting his shirt, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to comfort his boyfriend right now. "I love you, baby, so much. Please don't cry. You'll make me cry too" jimin said a tear dropping into jungkook's hair. "i love you too jimin. Please, don't ever leave me. I want you to move in with me" jungkook looked up at jimin with glistening eyes

A/N:

So this is basically what happened. I didn't want it to be something like as if she is jungkook's divorced wife or something so yh. Anygays bye<3

786 words