[18] What now?!

(A/N: before I start I wanted to say I wrote this on my laptop cuz I couldn't use my phone so yeah ill fix everything weird later on using my phone)

Jungkooks POV

I woke up on a Saturday morning early cause I couldn't feel jimins warmth beside me. I squinted my eyes before getting up and heading to the bathroom cause I heard shuffling from in there.

"jimin? are you in there baby?" I asked and jimin unlocked the door letting me in. I saw him leaning on the counter top looking tired so I asked if hes fine "yeah, I am, kookie, don't worry, I think I just threw up because of the thai food we had last night" he said hugging me then going back to our bedroom after brushing his teeth.

I was still suspicious of him but  followed him into the bed nonetheless.

"what do you wanna do today?" I asked after snuggling up to him and breathing in his scent from behind his neck as I spooned him. "I don't know, I think I just prefer staying like this" jimin said leaning into my touch as I rubbed soothing circles onto his hips.

"okay I guess we can stay like this, but I have to pick up dahyun from yoongi and hobi hyungs house." I told him. "hmmm, that's fine, as long as you come back to me and give me cuddles" jimin said in a cute face giggling.

"I'm gonna cuddle you so hard youre gonna suffocate~" I said tickling his sides as he laughed uncontrollably. "Ahahahhahhaha j-jungkook st-top I'm g-gonna cryy~" jimin said on the verse of tears from all the laughing.

*after jungkook picked up dahyun*

"jimin? I'm back" I shouted throughout the huge house. I heard nothing but my voice echoing so I let go of dahyuns hand and went upstairs into our room to find no one again

*meanwhile with jimin*

jimins POV

after jungkook left the house I had the urge to throw up again so I quickly jumped out of bed and sprinted into the bathroom for the second time this morning. when I was done I decided to go to the doctor since I'm sure this isn't from normal thai food that I eat every week.

*at the doctor*

congratulations Mr.park! you've been pregnant for 1 month now. I know this might be sudden for you because you're a male but lemme tell you how this happened. your body is rare which means you can produce both sperms and egg cells. don't worry you aren't the only patient with this condition. I've had multiple, but the only one I keep contact with is in Australia on a vacation. so if you ever need help with the pregnancy you can just call this number, his name is mark by the way" the doctor finally finished talking as she handed me a slip with a number on it. I was too shook to say anything so I left the room speechless.

coming back home I immediately went to the bathroom and started crying inside the bathtub. how is jungkook gonna love me like this?! all pregnant and whiny with crazy hormones. I'm sure hes gonna be mad, but I will tell him since I cant hide anything from him. I heard the front door open and jungkooks voice throughout the house and I stopped all my movements.

jungkooks POV 

when I reached the bedroom I heard sniffles coming from the bathroom and a creaking door slightly open. "jimin? is that you honey?" I asked worried what had happened. "y-yes jungkook. it's m-me" jimin sniffled again and I opened the door to see jimin curled up in a lil ball inside the bathtub.

"baby! why are you in here? come, don't worry. everything is fine" I placed him on my lap as I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. "how is e-everything fine when I-I'm pregnant jungk-kook?!" I stopped my talking and looked at him in disbelief. "what now?!"

A/N:

(not proofread)

hi guys its me but I'm using my laptop so this update is shitty. Anygays bye <3