Tent

Sean's pov

I Woke up only to See that I'm not in my tent. Where am I? I don't even remember what happened yesterday. I was half Naked. My ass hurted.

I looked around and saw the sleeping beauty aka Finn Beside me. I figured out I'm in his tent. God did we?- I mean i wouldn't be dissapointed, but I don't remember anything!

It was a guilty for me to wake him up, but I just couldn't get rid off that thought out of my head.

"Finn, Finn! Wake up!" I was shaking him up

"Sean? What's going on?" he said sleepily while rubbing his eyes

"Did we? Yesterday? You know?"

"What do you mea- OHHH" I had the feeling that all his tiredness passed with a memo of what i meant

"So?"

"No we didn't have sex, if you want to know This"

"Okay. Why am I here then?"

"You really don't remember?" He laughed "Well we had a party yesterday. You got really high or drunk or... both. Daniel went to sleep pretty early just like a kid he actually is and I didn't want to wake him up with you, because you wasn't really happy about the idea of finishing party and you were pretty loud. You know, You basically acted like the typical shitfaced person. "

"Damn it... Thanks for taking care of me... A-and Daniel, you know"

Finn bowed or more like gestured with his hand as he was still laying.
"You were very cute when you calmed down and was about to Fall asleep tho" he smiled

I blushed a Little at his words
"And what about my shirt? Why I don't have it?"

"Oh, You took it off while we were walking over here. Decided that I'm not gonna to dress you up since you would take it off again"

I shook my head and bit my lip, because i was too embarrassed to ask about my ass.

"What?" He chuckled

God he's so good at Reading emotions.

"Nothing" I turned my gaze away from him

"C'mon tell me!"

"It's stupid" I smiled

"Nahh"

"Um, Did I... Fall yesterday?"

He seemed to think about what i was saying, but he got it eventually. He laughed hard again
"And thats why you thought we had sex hah? Yeah, you fell on the ground from the chair"

"First thought, you know." I laughed

"Don't worry" he placed his hand on my Arm "I would never do anything bad to you"

"Thanks Finn"

"Sure thing sweetheart" He kissed me in a cheek "I'll hit the shower" and with that Finn got out of tent

Wow the kiss was so sudden. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met. Maybe I could repeat sleeping in his tent, This Time while being sober tough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<3
Fun to write