Got You

Just like everyday, people at the camp were throwing a party. Some days it was Just a camp fire with Cassidy playing beautifuly, sometimes it was Just loud music and dancing till the morning hours. Tonight it was the second option.

Daniel went to sleep early Just like always, leaving the older Wolf with others. Sean never wanted to wake him up so when he felt like going to sleep late he would Just sleep in Finn's tent. It was quite obvious for everyone now, that there's something between those two (except for Daniel), but Sean and Finn didn't feel like comfirming it at This moment.

They were the last ones to go to sleep. Mainly because the two couldn't stop Talking as they were sitting on the limb. Yes the same limb where they first kissed.

They were Talking and laughing as they walked into the tent's direction.

Finn opened the tent for Sean
"The one with a nicer ass first" he smirked

The younger boy Just smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. He enterned the tent and felt a smack on his ass.

"Hey!"

"Whaat?" he said teasingly as he was getting into the tent.

"Now you crossed the Line!" Sean didn't actually mean that and Finn knew that. They were both just playing.

"Oh really? What you gonna do? Sweetheart?"

"Just watch"

Sean rolled on top of Finn. The boy underneath laughed
"Damnnn, so eager"

"Oh shut up" he blushed

"And you wait a bit. Look what I've got" he searched for something at the right

"What is that?"

"Some Letters"

"From who?"

"I don't know yet"

"Open it and See then"

"Really? I Haven't thought of that."

He rollled his eyes again
"C'mon open it already"

"You really want some action tonight. So impatient" Finn shook his head

Sean hit him lightly in the shoulder

"Thats domestic abuse! And the first letter is from my PO! You're gonna be in troubles if you don't stop!" he joked

"You are in contact with your PO?"

"Yup! We didn't like each others at first, but we got along eventually. We write letters or i send postcards"

"That's cool"

"Yeah, i threat her like you know, that good auntie"

"You aren't gonna read it now?"

"I like to know which ones are good to Read first. Hold it and i'll get the second one"

Sean took the envelope in his hands.
"Finnegan Mcnamara?" he laughed

"yeah, with that name i could be a fuckin doc or a proffesor. But I chose to be a criminal, stinky hippie"

"And to stick around with a dirty mexican who is Also a criminalist"

"Guess we are a good match"

"Hell Yes we are! Actually, As your surname suits you pretty well then your full name Just Kicked me. I don't know if i could call you like that"

"I hope you can't. It sounds weird as fuck"

"I know right! Okay take the next one!"

he picked it up
"Weird... It's blank, there's not any adreess on the envelope"