Scars

The Day at work ended already. Big Joe drove the squad back to their place. Everyone already got off the truck except for Sean and Finn. They were officialy together. Only Daniel was a bit bothered of it at the beggining as The two were spending more Time with each others, but he got over that, he understood, he felt happy for his Brother and friend.

Even though Wolf Brothers were working in a pot farm for quite long already, Sean Still were getting cut sometimes. He was staring at his injured hands. The other man noticed it.

"Awe you'll get scars, but you'll get it. Part of the fun. And. sexier" Finn said

"I guess so"

"We have some bandages and all This stuff. I can take care of it if you want."

"Would be aweosme, thanks"

"Cheer up Sean. Scars are like your history. I have many and i'm not ashamed of that. They can remind of good and bad Times. "

"Good?"

"Yeah! For example, This one" Finn pointed the scar on his leg "I got This while playing hide n seek with my Brothers. I went into those bushes and I got scratched badly. It was healing for sooo long. I was so bothered by it back then. Now it Just reminds me of them."

"If you could would you come back to those Times?"

"Nah, life must go on, ya know. Everyone has to taste a Little bit of problems, changes, hard decidions in their lifes. I want to live the moment. Don't overthinking about my past and not worry about my future."

"I wish i could not worry about anything"

"You're in your tough Times now sweetie, but it'll get better. I promise you that. I trust you, so you should trust in yourself too, sweetheart."

"Thank you Finn" Sean smiled

He shook his head
"So Beside getting some scars how was your Day at work, honey?"

"Boring as fuck" Sean chcuckled "Cass and Han made it a Little bit more entertaing, because of their littule fight tough"

The boy laughed
"That's how their friendship look like. They fight and then they get high together and everything is good again. It's Just because both of them has strong characters."

"Yeah True"

After a few minutes of walking and Talking, They got to the camp.

"Take a seat sweetie and your lovely doctor Mcnamara is gonna take care of you"

Sean chuckled. Finn is So sweet.

The boy with dreadlocks came back with bandages and some things for Disinfection.

"May I ask for your hand mr diaz?"

Yup, Humorous, sweet and flirty... aaaand... Sexy.

"Well i don't know..." Sean said playfully

"Oh i don't know if my Services as a doctor are avaliable then" Finn pretended to be offended

"A threat? Then I think i have to agree"

The two laughed and Sean put his hand in Finn's.

"Okay let's get into this." he took the bootle with a substance "This May hurt a Little bit" he doused the liquid over Sean's hand

They boy flinched a Little.

"It's okay, You're doing great. Now only bandage and it's over" he said as he start to bandage it. "Finished!"

"Thank you doc" Sean smiled

"Where's my reward?"

"Shit i tought it was a funded appointment"

"Tough Times, you need to pay for everything"

"I don't really have a choice then" Sean smiled as he leaned in to kiss Finn in a cheek.

However The other boy excepted something more than Just that. He moved Sean's head by his jaw and kissed him deepenly.

After a while Sean broke out from a kiss.

"Damn..." he said breathing heavily

"I know right. You're getting hotter and hotter everyday"

"Ah stop it" Sean blushed

"I'm speaking the truth"

"God you're Such a flirt"

"Well, You're going along with it so i guess it works" he smirked as the other boy blushed even more

"You know you were right about good memories attached to scars. Those are always gonna remind me of you"

"See? No Way back. Now you can't forget about me" Finn chuckled

"I would never like to forget"

"You're Such a sweetheart, hope you know it" he ran his hand through his hair "Love you"

"Too" Sean still remained smiled

"I've Gotta do some chores today. See you later honey" he winked at his boyfriend

"Do you need help?"

"I'm on that, don't worry. Take some rest" Finn kissed him in a cheek and Walked away to do his things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it's so short! Or if it has any mistakes, I'm finishing it at 12 pm and yesterday o slept for 4 hours. I Just really wanted to post something.

I have some other Way longer stories, but I still need to finish them. I started school 3 weeks ago and I need to do sm already. It's a very important year for me so i have to Focus on it. Hope you understand.

And amberpice fans don't worry, soon i Will drop something. Let me Just finish that.

Love
xxx