»chapter three

Sorry for not updating sooner, my grade went on a field trip and we didn't get back till 4, then I had a riding lesson and I have a shit ton of homework.

If you were wondering how the field trip went, let's just say I almost cried and I hurt many parts of my body.

~Calum P.O.V~

It's been a few days since camp started. All of us are getting pretty close. I wasn't so worried about losing my popularity, and I was my normal energetic self around them.

We had been doing marching band exercises for most of the week. I had been assigned a baritone (A/N that's what I play :3 Idk if they are in marching bands or if just tubas... But whateves...). I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BARITONE IS!

~Flashback~ (italics)

"Hiiii!" I yelled to Luke, Michael, and Ashton as I walked into the cabin. "What instruments do you guys play? I got assigned a baritone -whatever the fuck that is."

"Clarinet, but I've been playing it since I was 8," Ashton replied, walking out the door while us three followed.

"Trumpet," Michael said, "I started playing last year."

"Percussion..." Luke said quietly. He was always so quiet. "I've been playing for a few years..."

"At least you guys got something you've played before!" I whined, "I don't even know what a baritone is!"

"It's like a baby tuba," Ashton replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ugh, great. I get to sound like a fart," I groaned, plopping down next to Ashton on his bed. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked to see it was Ashton. A slight pink tinge present on his face.

* * * * * *

"I feel like dancing tonight!" I sang, very loudly I might add.

"We all like All Time Low, but shut the fuck up!" Michael yelled from the small bathroom.

"Fine," I said, with a pout on my face. We were getting ready for swimming in the lake. Yes, this is band camp, but we do other shit.

"Alright, let's go," Michael says, walking out of the bathroom in swimming shorts and a towel wrapped around his shoulders.

"Yay!" I yelled, jumping up from Ashton's bed and skipping out the door.

"Wait up, Cally!" Michael yelled, walking out the door with Ashton and Luke behind him.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled back. I stopped and pouted. I heard Michael chuckle as they walked closer.

"Get on my back," I heard Ashton say. I grinned and jumped on his back.

"Lets goooo!" I yelled. Ashton chuckled and started walking again.

Once we got to the lake I got off of Ashton's back and he went to find his friend Lindsay.

~Ashton's P.O.V~

"Hi," I said, trudging into the lake water to Lindsay.

"Hey," she replied, smiling at me. "Have you guys had a foursome yet?" She asked, giggling.

"Lindsay!" I whined. "No! Now stopppp, plleeaaassse."

"Nope," she replied popping the 'p' and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine," I huffed. I got an idea, and a smirk found it's way to my face.

"What?" Lindsay asked, a little nervousness in her voice.

"Oh nothing..." I replied. I got closer to her and suddenly pushed her face down under the water. She managed to get back above soon after.

"I hate you," she grumbled, pushing her wet hair out of her face.

~Author's note~

Yay for horrible chapters!

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)

-Unicorn