»chapter six

~Calum P.O.V~

At breakfast I went to go sit by Michael and Luke at our normal table, only to find that they weren't there. I had a confused look on my face as I looked around the cafeteria for them. But they weren't here.

I decided to go over and sit by Ashton and his other friends. "Hey," I said as U sat down next to Ashton. "Mind if I sit here? I couldn't find Luke or Michael."

"Hmm, that's strange but sure," Lindsay said cheerfully before Ashton could say anything. I smiled and began to eat my food. "So Calum..." Lindsay said with a smirk. "You and Ashton fucked yet?" I started laughing, causing me to choke.

I finally calmed down and looked at Ashton to find his face bright red. Lindsay still had a smirk on her face.

I leaned over the table and whispered, "Between you and me, we fuck every night." I leaned back in my chair with a smug grin. Lindsay was holding her stomach and laughing.

"Calum," Ashton whined from beside me, "what'd you say?" I turned to face him and kept the grin on my face.

"Oh nothing," I said turning back and beginning to eat again. Ashton huffed and began eating too.

* * * * * *

The whole day we worked on the pieces of music that we were going to play for the parade. I have to say, we don't sound half bad.

"How was playing the shiny dick?" I asked Ashton, chuckling. He glared at me. I started calling it a shiny dick when I first saw the flute.

~Flashback~

"Can I see your flute or whatever?" I asked as I walked beside Ashton to the instrument storage.

Ashton hesitated for a second before replying with, "Yeah I guess." He grabbed a small case from a shelf and opened it. I burst out laughing.

"It looks like a shiny dick!" I said laughing loudly.

"No it doesn't, Cally!" Ashton said unhappily, closing the case. He stuck his tongue out at me before stomping out of the storage room.

~Flashback over~

He was mad at me for at least a day, but really, it looks like a shiny dick!

We only have a week left of camp before the parade and we go home. I'm honestly going to miss this place. I thought I would hate it, but I met some great people.

I'm especially going to miss Ashton. I mean, I'll miss Luke and Michael but not as much. I hate to admit it but I think I have feelings for Ashton, like more then friends feelings. It honestly scares me a bit.

~Author's note~

Sorry for not updating sooner.

I've had writers block and my allergies suck dick.

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn