»chapter five

Finally an update!! :D

Quick question: Do you guys think I should go back to the previous chapters and fix them up a bit? Nothing too major, just more details maybe.

~Calum P.O.V~

Luke was out cold as soon as we got into the cabin.

"We're gonna go to the campfire, you wanna come?" Ashton asked Michael. Michael shook his head.

"I'm just gonna stay here with Luke," Michael replied. He stripped down to boxers and slid into Luke's bed.

"Bye, Michael," I said, smiling at him and Luke before walking out the door.

"You think they'd make a good couple?" Ashton asked me when we were a few feet away from the door. I nodded.

"Yeah, they'd be adorable," I replied with a smile on my face. "How about us?" I asked. Ashton's eyes got wide.

"W-what about us?" He asked, his voice shaky.

"I think we'd be just as adorable as them. What do you think?" I asked, trying to hide a smirk.

"I-um... Y-yeah..." Ashton replied as he looked down at his feet, his face bright red.

"Lets go!" I yelled as loud as I could without waking the other two up. I jumped on Ashton's back as soon as we got out of the cabin door.

"You could've warned me!" Ashton whined, I just playfully rolled my eyes.
"C'mon whiney butt, lets go," I teased.

* * * * * *

Once we got to the campfire, we sat down on a bench/log thingy. I grabbed a stick and stuck a few marshmallows on it. I stuck the stick over the fire and began cooking them.

Ashton went to grab a stick but I quickly whacked his hand away.

"Ow," he said, grabbing the hand I hit with his other one. "That was mean."

"Well," I replied. "I'm making you one so that makes up for me being mean."

"Thank you, Cally," he said smiling at me. I growled at the nickname.

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Shut up, Cally," I crossed my arms and stuck out my bottom lip. "I do what I want."

"You guys are adorable, just kiss already," Lindsay cooed from beside Ashton. I looked at Ashton to see him frozen with a bright red face.

"Aww, you embarrassed, Ashy?" I teased with a baby voice. He brought his face down to his hands, in which I guess he was trying to hide his blush.

* * * * * *

When we got back to the cabin Ashton went into the bathroom to get ready for bed while I just changed in the main area. I laid down on Ashton's bed an closed my eyes.

I heard the bathroom door open not to long after I had laid down and I peaked open one eye. It was of course, Ashton. I held out my arms and said in the cutest voice possible, "Cuddle?"

Ashton smiled and slightly rolled his eyes before putting his clothes away and laying down next to me.

* * * * * *

"Calum, wake up, we're gonna be late for breakfast!" Ashton yelled at me. I whine and covered my head with a pillow. "Calum!" He yelled again before the pillow was gone and I was being pulled off of the bed.

"Ugh," I groaned as I rubbed my shoulder. "Why'd you do that?"

"You wouldn't get up," he replied simply. I stuck my tongue out at him before getting up and changing quickly.

We walked out of the cabin shoulder-to-shoulder. "Where are Michael and Luke?" I asked, realizing they weren't in the cabin this morning.

"I dunno," Ashton shrugged. "Maybe they're already down at breakfast."

~Author's note~

Here you guys go, I'm finally updating <3 <3 <3

I'm sorry for not updating in like 5 billion years, but life, yunno?

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)

-Unicorn