»chapter nine

HAPPY LATE 23RD BIRTHDAY LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON

I HOPE HARRY GAVE YOU BIRTHDAY SEX

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

~Calum P.O.V~

"Shut up, Michael," I groaned as I buried my face into Ashton's chest. There was a knock at the cabin door and Ashton slowly got up, me whining and making grabby hands at him as he did so.

He opened the door, Lindsay was standing there. "You guys too busy having a foursome to hear us all shouting? We came right by your cabin to head to the lake," she said crossing her arms. Ashton's face went red and she smirked.

"We were asleep," Michael mumbled from where he was still curled up in the blankets. Lindsay rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, now get your lazy asses up and get your bathing suits on," she said giving a wave before turning and walking away.

I groaned and got up from the bed. I walked over to Ashton, wrapping my arms around him and yawning. "Cally, go get your suit on," He said smiling slightly. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked away.

After I had changed into my bathing suit I went over to Michael. "Are you two coming with?" I asked quietly to him. He shook his head.

"Maybe later if Luke is feeling better," he replied. I nodded and walked out of the cabin with my towel and sunscreen. Ashton finally walked through the door a while later and we walked down to the lake.

Once there I laid out my towel and started putting on my sunscreen. "Assshhh," I whined as I looked over at him. "Get my back?" I made a puppy dog face at him. Ashton blushed but took the bottle from me. I smiled widely.

I could hear him squirt (A/N I fucking hate that word) some from the bottle and soon I could feel the lotion on my back. It felt a little weird at first but then it was almost like a massage.

"Thank you, Ash," I said quietly as I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch.

"N-no problem," Ashton said. I could practically hear the smile and blush on his face. Once he was finished he put on sunscreen and I ran down to the lake. There were a lot of people in it, but also a lot of people just sunbathing.

I ran to the edge of the pier and jumped in with a bit grin on my face. When I surfaced Ashton was on the edge of the pier looking at me.

"Hop in!" I said as I grabbed his leg with an evil smirk and pulled him down into the water. He squealed and made a splash as he hit the water.

~Author's note~

Yeah it's kinda short but I'm running out of ideas for this and it's kind of getting boring to write >.<

-Unicorn