Part 1 (THE BOSS)

Taeyoung POV

I'm here in the park trying to find my friends and the gang specially boss is here we have a fight yesterday and one is hurt and he is now in the hospital taking meds so our boss plan to have a fight again to all those bastard they cheat on fight yesterday they all have weapons so some of us are injured but now our boss is here they will all pay for what they do to my Jungkook ( smirk) while I'm walking finally saw them but there are just j-hope, rm, Jimin, and Suga where's the other's so I'll just walked And go to ask them where is the other so I call Them.

- hello guys where's Jisoo Unnie the other and boss

- they said they are in there way now so don't worry ( Suga said in his serious voice that can make anyone weak)

- yeah his right don't worry ok ☺️( rm cheerfully said)

- ok thank you guys

Then I heard the motor bike of the other and finally the boss is here I'm sure she's going to rock that bitches and especially that dickhead Kai.
Kai is one of our big competitors in gang industry and illegal business we are actually one of the richest and dangerous gang in South Korea but we still need to be careful cause we are still young and we are still high-school so our lives are still in danger we are ten  years  in a gang so we are good in fighting others, but sometimes we still lose to some of dueling or fight we have but our boss never got lost in a fight she is a fighter but she is a cold-hearted too she never s girlfriend and she's also always in trouble but she's a caring person and kind inside. I got cut of by my thoughts when Jennie the boss talk sternly that can make anyone drop there body in the sea of hell.

- so guys be ready we are going to make them pay for what they do to our friends, UNDERSTAND ( JENNIE say without any emotions in her face)

- ok let's go ( I said with the same voice and feelings)