Part 16 (sweet)

Jennie POV

After Jungkook and I seperated I go to the room where Sehun and my other friends are so I can see if their ok.

I first go to my room to see if Lisa was still sleeping and she was so I just go to her and kiss her forehead before going to my friends I go to Jisoo's room to check if she's already up so we can go together to see our friends, I know she also got a break she also tired helping me so I know that she get a sleep, I open the door and see Unnie already up and have a coffee in her hands while I hear the bathroom shower is on, maybe Rosé was having bath.

Knock!! Knock!!

I poke my head a little so Jisoo Unnie will know that I'm there and not to mention she was half nake so I just poke my head to the door to not see anything that is........ inappropriate Jisoo is sometimes not good in cleaning her room

...........

I'm now already in my room I already visit Sehun and they are now good they just need some more rest, I see Lisa is still sleeping so I approach her and kiss her head and shake her body a little to wake her up she frown a little and scratch her little nose I laughed at her cuteness and kiss her again but now I call her name so she stand up already.

- lisa baby come on stop sleeping already it was 8 am in the morning already you needed to take breakfast now love it was not good for health if keep sleeping there without taking any food in your stomach - I said and run my hands to her hair and stroke it gently.

- I'm still sleepy Nini I still don't want to get up - she said with her adorable voice that is melting me inside and outside

- no you need to stand up now and go take a breakfast after that you can sleep again I promise - I said convincing her to stand up

-. No I don't want to stand up I'm still sleepy - she complained to me while pouting her lips now eyes open

I kiss her lips and wink at her while she blush like a new grow tomato I hug her and kiss her neck slightly teasing her but she gasp and grab my face kissing me hard too I got taken a back by her action but I set it aside and enjoy the feeling that I got to grab.

I lay her in the bed and kiss her lips not rough not so soft but with all love I could give her she moaned and whimper when I suck the spot that drives her crazy her legs are now hugging my hips breathing heavily slightly grinding wanted to be touched further, I grab her top and yanked it I can now see her bare stomach silky and soft I slightly give her a chased kiss and lower my head to her two mounds tickling the said using my tongue I cupped her breasts and massage it looking directly to her eyes her innocent and bright eyes earlier is now full of lust and need to be touched.

Oh shit did I just did that  oh no btw cliffhanger sorry I will finish it in the next chapter 😂