Part 2 ( Fight)

Jennie POV

I'm from Korea but I need to go to New Zealand for our business there so I need to leave my gang to my friend Jisoo she's one year older than me and she also know how to fight and she's smart so I leave my group to her, well it's just a week but I'm still worried because we are one the richest gang in our school we also have alot of competitors and we also had big problem because one of our competitors is more richer than us and his name is Kai well I don't mind him as long as we are safe and the students in our school but I need to be cold-hearted to everyone so no one will know about our organisation, tomorrow is my flight to New Zealand so all my friends will accompany me there.

6:00 pm (morning)

Ring...ring...ring ..

I wake by the ring of my phone so grab it and see who is calling. It was Jisoo I answer it and get up of my bed to make a cup of coffee.

hello Unnie what is it ? Is there something wrong sorry if I answer just now I just wake up now - Jennie

No I'm just checking you up. So what time we're going to pick you up?-Jisoo

Pick me Up here in exactly 8:00 pm so we can't traffic I'll just eat my breakfast and wash my body - Jennie

Ok see you later Jen I'm going to end the call - Jisoo

I drink the coffee in my hand and I cook my breakfast, after I eat my breakfast I do my morning excersize and shower myself after that I took a shower. Its already 7:45 after I finished all I need to do so I call Jisoo Unnie to pick me up now.

Inside Jisoo's car

Guys Jennie already said that we all need to be safe be careful and she also that I'm the in-charge for everything while she's not here do all of understand we all know that our boss Jennie always want us to be safe she just doesn't like showing her emotions so all need to be cooperative while she's not here Korea ok - (Jisoo said while driving)

Yes Unnie we Understand don't worry we're going to be careful besides we don't want our boss to suffer more we will our best RIGHT GUYS - (Suga say in his sweet voice and a soft smile in his face)

Guys we're here I'm just going inside
- Jisoo

Hey Jennie we're here !! - Jisoo

Coming !!- (jennie while carrying her suitcase)

Unnie sorry I'll just checked everything so I'm I little late - jennie

No it's ok let's go, there waiting for you- Jisoo

Inside Jisoo's car

did Jisoo Unnie already told what's the plan while I'm not here - (jennie said with her usual voice deep and clean)

Yes boss you don't have to worry about us we can handle our selves- ( taeyoung said while smiling to jungkook sleeping face)

That's good just call me if there's something happen- ( Jennie said with calm voice)

Ok - (they all said in union then they all laugh in there silliness)

Third POV

Jennie just smile at her friends silliness all student in there school are so inloved by her charm beauty and charm but most of all they love her by her cold-hearted aura and style most girls in there school are dying just seeing her but she actually don't like anybody she may have alot of girlfriends but non of them can make her happy like other's says but all the girls she are beautiful and lovable but she just doesn't feel any happiness so she just go to bar everyday to ease the pain and loneliness she have her father abandoned her when she was young and her mother got sick to what happened to there family so her uncle Ben adopted her because he doesn't a family and children but her in New Zealand so he can't be with jennie that's why jennie always alone then something happens to her when she was just in Elementary she got bullied and she got alot of scars, slice in her body because of the bullies but one day she told herself she will defeats everyone that will bullied her and will defend the other's and her love once she need to be strong and also that's the reason why The KDragon got unite and build there promise to protect each other and the other who is weak to protect themselves.