Part 3 (Come Back)

Lisa POV

I'm Lalisa Manoban, Lisa for short I'm from Thailand but I really wanna go here in Korea cause I really miss my friends and ofcourse my bestfriend so I decided to tell my dad about comming here in Korea and now I'm already here I'm really excited to see my friends.

I'm on my way now to my bestfried's house,and her name is Park Chaeyoung,but you can call her Rose she more prefer it actually.

Rose is my bestfriend since in grade 3 years old but we got seperated when  we turn 15 cause my father's business in Thailand is growing bigger and ofcourse I don't have choice but to come with them besides no one can take care of me here and my parents are really protective because I'm there child but parents are really soportive
to what I love likes to do and I'm sure I will miss them so much (pouts) but it's ok I think being with other's is good we also have a house here but I tell my dad that I will just be living with Rosie's house because her parents is far away from her also handling there business in Australia.

After 30 minutes...

Finally I'm here I'm really excited to meet Rosie again.

Knock!!knock!!

Rose POV

I heard a knock in my door so I got from my bed and go down stair to see who's outside.

Hello is there any there!!(Lisa said with a loud but calm voice)

Wait I know that voice!! (think a little and..) oh my!!it's Lisa!! COMING!!!

I open the door and there I see my bestfriend looking so beautiful and cute as always with her charming and calm smile that can get you inloved with her. I smiled at her and hug her really tight then a separate from her to help her out her things inside.

Oh god!! Lisa I really missed you how are you not even inform me that your coming here!! I really miss you, how are you by the way?(Rose happily said while looking at her bestfriend)

I'm ok I really miss you too. I come here to study here and guess what I'm living with you!!(Lisa said while jumping with Rose because of
happiness)

Oh my god!! Really, I'm sure our friends will be extremely excited to see you again wait there and I will just call Irene Unnie to tell the others that you're here.

The maids prepared a dinner for dinner and cooking all delicious foods and Lisa's favourite food cause all the maids really know Lisa because Lisa sometimes go to there lady Rose when they're just little, while Rose is calling Irene about going in her house to celebrate Lisa's come back in Korea.

Make sure to go here ok,all of you so Lisa will be happy to (Rose)

Ok I'll call other's see later we're excited to our baby Lisa again(Irene said other line)

Ok see you(Rose hang up the call and go to Lisa)

Lisa you can rest a little while waiting for other's arrival I know you're tired I'll just call you later your room is in the left beside my room it's a big room it's good for you and don't react about your room being big than mine ok I just don't like big rooms (Rose said eyeing the girl to not fight back anymore)

Ok Rosie your really good making me scared but thank you I'll just go up stair(Lisa said scared a little by Rose stare)

Ok now go and take a rest ok(Rose said with now a soft and sweet smile)

Lisa go to her room and go straightly to the bathroom to have some shower besides her clothes are set thank to the maid she proceed to the bathroom to wash and have a shower, after a minute she got out and tried her silky smooth and soft body using the towel then tried her hair using her blower. Lisa pick her favourite white unicorn pdj and grab her cute unicorn slippers then grab her phone to inform her father that she's already in Rosie house.

Lisa! come here there already here(Rose)

Coming!!(Lisa)

After 1 our everyone got out and go there own house..

Lisa I'm happy that you're finally here so are you ready for tomorrow's first day of school?!(Rose said excitedly)

Yes ofcourse!!but I'm a little nervous but I'll do my best (Lisa said cutely)

Haha you're cute(pinch Lisa's cheeks lightly)ok let's take a sleep now we still have to wake up early (Rose said yawning)

Ok let's go(Lisa)

Inside Lisa's room...

I'm excited for tomorrow I think tomorrow will be a good day to me(Lisa said smiling and close her eyes slowly sleeping peacefully)

Thanks for my first voter I really appreciate it thanks for reading my story if you like my story pls vote just a one vote can really make me happy thank you again for reading my story I hope you like to my next chapter JENLISA WILL FINALLY MEET 😍😍🤩 BTW I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT THIS IS JENNIE TOP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WELL IM SORRY