Part 8 (Kai's Plan)

Lisa POV

After that very romantic and sweet night of my life Jennie and I is more sweet and caring to each other, some of Jennie's friends are shocked to see her very sweet and caring to me especially when she's smiling sweetly, I can't blame them almost all people said Jennie is really a cold person and always snobs the other who approached her they said that Jennie is also the big Gangster leader in our school but I don't believe about that but sometimes I think that there are right caused I often see Jennie got a bruises in her body, but when I'm asking her what happened she will just said that someone punch her because they are jealous because she have me but I .... I don't know I will just ask her what really happened of course I will accept her no matter who she is and what she, the most important for me is we know each other and we don't have secret because we're a lover we shouldn't keep a secret to each other.

It's now Monday and I'm now preparing to go to school. Jennie will pick me later Rosie will also come with us caused Jisoo Unnie is now in her mother's house in Busan because there family have some problems so she needs to go back there but she'll be back after four days.

[Beeppp...beeppp]

Looks like Jennie is already in the garage now so go fastly down stairs and I meet Rosie there, already waiting for me.

"Lisa let's go Jennie is already here I know you already missed her"(Rosie said teasing me, and I blush a little by her statement)

"Yeah Rosie stop!!"*blushing furiously*
(Lisa said little embarrassed)

"Ok!ok! Hahahaha"(Rose said laughter)"let's go now your Oppa is now waiting for you beautiful"(Rose said then run to the door and laugh her ass out)

Outside the house..

"Jennie you're so early today, why?, do already miss my best friend, it was still 6 in the morning, our time is 8"(Rose ask jennie because it was true though it was still early in the morning)

"No, I mean I miss Lisa especially we can't even see each other this day caused she was busy with her study and me too but it's not all about that, I have to tell Lisa a really important thing, I Rosè that you already know who I am but I also know that you... Never tell Lisa that I'm really a leader of a fraternity so I'm planning to tell her now the truth about me"(jennie said seriously but kept her cold expression see) "So  would you like to help me about this I know that your also a fraternity leader, and the name your group is HKÃ (Hacker Knights Amazon) The difference of my Group of your Group is.. yours are all girls but mine are mixed now would you mind to help about this and I'm scared that Kai is already Planning for something to break our Group"