Part 23 (end)

Jennie's POV

I was here in the living room with Lisa's parents, I was not expecting to see them here but I was glad that I finally see them because I really wanted to know them more, Lisa always talked about her parents non stop when she was with me or when it was just the both of us.

I actually go here to see Lisa because we didn't see each other for almost a week because I was already working, yeah it's true I was already working and btw I was already 21 years old now while Lisa was 19 if your wondering why I was already working while Lisa was still studying—well it was because I take an advanced study so I can already manage my company more good, Jisoo Unnie, RM, and Taeyoung also take the advance study so they can already start their own business while the others was still studying.

"So..ija who are you?" I got startled when Lisa's mother suddenly talked to me, I was actually really, really nervous right now because it was my first time meeting them and I think by the way Mrs. Manoban asked me she still didn't know that I have a relationship with her lovely daughter.

I gave Lisa's mother my gummy smile and answer her question politely.

"I'm really sorry I was a little nervous because it was the first time that I see you, I mean Lisa's parents, by the way ma'am my name is Jennie Kim but you can call me Jennie instead" I again said to Mrs.  Manoban and gave her my gummy smile but now I also turned to his husband to smile at him as if saying a hello to him

"Oh dear, you don't have to be nervous we don't bite people" Mrs. Manoban said a little energetic and laughed a little with her husband

"So does it mean you are one of my daughter's friend because you just said it earlier that we are Lisa's parents?" Now it was Mr. Manoban who said something and I know it was the moment of truth but I would like to say it with Lisa beside me but I guess I don't have any choice but to say the truth now

"We're actually-" I got cut off because Lisa suddenly bulged in the living room a little panting I think she run that's why she's panting maybe Chaeyoung go to her room and tell her the news that her mother and father was here, but I don't care anymore because she was still beautiful even though she looks like she just got up off bed so cute I thought.

"Sorry I'm late mom dad I just got out of bed I'm really sorry" Lisa said her cute lips turned into a pout and I told you I really like to kiss those lips now because of its cuteness but ugh! I need to control it because well her mom and dad is here, I'll just kiss you later dear just wait

"No don't worry Priya actually we are currently talking to your new friend I think she was just about to answer us but you popped out of nowhere so we got interrupted lady!" her mother jokingly scolded Lisa while me and Lisa's dad laughed our ass of because Lisa was already pouting hard because we are teasing her, she was really cute I really love this girl.

"Yah! Mom, dad don't tease me please! Hmp!! I hate you guys your laughing at me!" Lisa said while stomping her foot on the floor cutely

"Ok, ok! We're just joking darling Lisa, come here and give us a hug we really miss you princess, it's been a year darling" Lisa's father said warmly while his arms are open waiting for her daughter's hug while smiling

Lisa step backwards and run towards her dad fastly to give him a very big hug with an impact and I laughed at what happened after Lisa hug her father like koala because her dad almost losses his balance because of Lisa's stant earlier, Lisa's father just hug her daughter tightly while also laughing because of the that just happened.

"Oh come on you two! The both of you are so selfish you didn't even say hello to your beautiful mother lady!" Lisa's mother said like she was really offended to her daughter's behaviour while Lisa just laughed then got off of his father's embrace and happily go to her mom to gave her a hug and a long kiss in the cheek that causes my heart to beat more faster than usual because how tender and loving Lisa was to her parents i wish someday when we already have a baby and he or she was already grown up she will be like Lisa full of sweetness and very respectful.