8

I wasn't quite sure what had happened. Whatever it was, though, it scared me. It made me scared of my own sister. My other half. I was scared of Wanda. After she left, Clint instantly moved towards me, checking if I was okay. At least, that's what I thought he was doing. He stopped for a second. We were lost in each other's eyes. For a second, it was like we were the only ones left in the world. Together. He moved his hand closer to mine then eventually held it. He smiled. I smiled. Then the thought of what happened to Wanda came flooding back and my smile faded.

"Are you okay?" Clint asked me removing his hand form mine. I saw the concern on his face. As I shook my head, Clint shuffled closer. I wanted to cry. I couldn't. I didn't want him to see me cry. Not now. Not ever. But I couldn't help it. Tears started flooding out of my eyes. Clint without any warning grabbed hold of me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and buried my head in his chest.

"You okay now?" I shook my head - 'No,' - and he held me in his warm embrace a little longer. Truth was, I was perfectly fine. I just wanted him to hold me a little longer. I... I loved him.
"I'm okay now. Thanks Clint." I pulled away slightly and Clint still had his arms around me. Once again we were lost in each others eyes. I leant forward slightly. Are noses were touching and our lips were inches apart. I wanted to kiss him. But what if he didnt like me. Pietro if he didnt like you he would have moved away already. Just move forwards a little bit more.

Clint closed his eyes then put his forehead to mine. I did the same. I then felt his arms move away from around me. I opened my eyes and he was smirking.
"What?" I asked confused. The expression on his face never changed. The same old Clint like smirk stayed for a while.
"What!" I laughed. His eyes scanned me multiple times before he patted me on the head like some sort of animal.
"Get dressed. I'm going to go ask if you can leave." That was it. He left. I shook my head and laughed to myself. "Same old Clint." I muttered.