10

Finally, after a long talk with the doctors, they agreed to let Pietro leave. They said he would need to take it easy but from my limited amount of knowledge about him he won't do as he's told. I walked towards the Sokovian speedster's room, it was eerily quiet. I reached down for the door handle and turned it. I smiled when I saw him sitting on the bed staring out of the window. I walked towards him and put my hand on his shoulder sitting next to him.

"Ready to go home?" I asked. He turned his head slightly towards me and looked down at his lap. I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head up to look at me. He was crying. He looked away from me and continued crying. I looked at him confused and worried. "Hey,what's wrong?" I asked as I pulled him into a hug. He shook his head slightly and continued to cry. I traced small circles on his back waiting for him to calm down.

He coughed and took a few deep breaths before pulling out of the hug and looking at me. "Are you ready to tell me what's wrong?" I asked again. This time he nodded. " I'm scared."

I looked at him confused. "Scared of what?"

"Not what. Who?"

I looked at him still confused and once again worried. "Okay then. Scared of who?"

"W-Wanda. I know it sounds stupid but she scared me. She scared me really bad. She... She hurt me." He whispered the last part but I still managed to make out what he said even though my hearing isn't the best.

I was shocked. I know it wasnt Wanda's fault but she still hurt him. Her own Brother is scared of her. I shook my head and forced a smile on my face "Hey. She probably didn't mean to hurt you. She's your sister. She's the last person I would think of who'd want to hurt you. Are you okay though?" He smiled at me and nodded.

"I've been hurt worse. Anyway, there's no need to be scared of her. Like you said she's my sister." I nodded then grabbed hold of his hand. I sighed then stood up grabbing whatever was in the backpack next to the bed and helped Pietro up. He smiled and hugged me before walking towards the door and leaving. This is going to be fun.