9

It's always peaceful onces the sun had set. Thor would finish of his poptart and shuffle his way to his room and we wouldn't see him until the morning. Tony would be snuggled up on the couch half sleep or down in his lab. Either way he'd be half asleep. Bruce and Nat are usually at the hospital and from what I know so is Vision and Wanda. That just leaves me alone in the Tower . In the silence. It was nice. I've never actually been left alone for this long before.

I settled down on the couch with a random book I pulled of the shelf. I slipped of my shoes and sat comfortably before opening the book. I examined the tea stained pages and absorbed every word of every page I read.The time passed quickly and the amount of pages left decreased dramatically. One more chapter and I would have finished the book already. A small ding came from the elevator just across the room from where I was sat. The doors slid open and in stepped a wild Maximoff. I say "wild" because I couldn't quite examine the emotion on her face. Wait. She may be on her....... Steve!! Come on calm down. Just get up and ask if she's Okay.

I dragged my feet of the couch and made my way over to Wanda. As soon as I got to her I noticed the tears that filled her eyes. I looked at her worrily and she took a step back. She looked at me then her hands. I stepped closer to her then wrapped my arms around her to try to comfort her. I heard her slight sobs and sniffles then she relaxed before pulling away from me.

"Wanna talk about it. I might be able to get you some help." she nodded ever so slightly. I took her jacket and put her shoes away along with mine. Then the story began.