Chapter 2

Warning:
Very short mention of rape, if you're uncomfortable with that here is a vague explanation what happens

Spoiler!>

Chapter 2

●●●

That evening Jimin and Tae were having a sleepover. Both of them were in their matching pajamas with the dinosaur prints on them, when Jimin pulled his father's tablet from under the pillow.

"Look what I got." He grinned mischievously.

Taehyung gasped. "You'll get in trouble."

The grin on Jimin's face grew even wider than it had been before. "I won't if I take it back to his office right in the morning. Until then we can watch SpongeBob aaaaaall night long."

He sounded proud. Taehyung slowly climbed onto the bed with him, his eyes wide. He'd never take anything of his parents without their permission. Now he felt like they were doing something really bad and his mum would show up any second and scold him about how good boys didn't do stuff like that.

They probably knew. His parents always knew everything. He anxiously checked the door but it didn't burst open like he expected to. There were no noises, indicating that Jimin's parents may already be asleep.

"We can't do that." Taehyung whispered, skidding next to Jimin.

"We can." Jimin whisper back, smiling cockily before pressing the power button of the device. Taehyung panicked. "Nooo they will know for sure. We'll get in trouble!" He was as close to screaming as possible while still whispering.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Don't be a buzzkill. They won't find out. I've done this before."

Taehyung whined, dropping his head against Jimin's shoulder. "I don't like this."

"Taetae. It's not that bad." Jimin pecked his cheek before typing in his dad's code. "We'll just watch some TV."

A small pout on his lips, Taehyung turned away. "Do what you want..."

"What do you wanna watch?" Jimin asked, pointing at the small icons of their favorite cartoons. They always used his dad's tablet to watch them, so Jimin had already mastered everything he had to know about how this thing worked.

Taehyung pointed at one of them. "Mr. Bean."

Before Jimin could press the small box, he seemed to think of something else. "You know, I've never seen anyone with tentacles. I kind wanna know what they look like." He opened the browser and before Taehyung could even react he had already typed in 'tentacle guy'.

Taehyung watched as a tap opened. On the very top there were a few pictures of guys that did indeed have tentacles protruding from their backs. The slit that usually was closed to hide the unevenness underneath the skin was wide opened, tentacles of different colors coming out of them. Some were slicked up, some were more on the dry side. Taehyung's own were always dry.

He didn't really know what it meant, but he hadn't really spent much time thinking about it either. Instead of focusing too much on it, he studied the pictures as well. After all the only tentacles he'd ever seen were his mother's. His father was human just like Jimin.

"That's so cool." Jimin muttered under his breath, before clicking back and tapping a video that had shown up under the search results. It was a video taken by a surveillance camera. For a couple of seconds nothing happened and Jimin was about to close the link again, when suddenly there was movement in the corner of the camera.

In horror both Taehyung and Jimin watched as a guy with wildly flailing tentacles pulled a struggling woman into the small alley the camera was located in. With rough movements the guy yanked her clothes off, his tentacles instantly wrapping around her body and moving wildly. The quality of the video was bad enough for nothing to be too detailed, but that wasn't even needed.

Jimin pushed the tablet away from himself, burying his face in his pillow, kicking his legs, panicking. "Turnitoffturnitoffturnitoff."

Doing what Jimin was asking him to do Taehyung quickly climbed towards the tablet, closing his eyes and pressing the menu button before putting the device in standby. His heart was beating way too quickly. What had that been? He'd never seen someone do... something like that. Was this why people were scared of him? Was he going to do this too?

Jimin slowly lifted his head from where it was hidden in the pillow, cautiously looking at Taehyung. There were tears in the corners of his eyes. "Is it gone?"

Taehyung nodded quickly, scooting closer. "Yeah it's gone. I'll go get your parents."

Jimin shot up from where he was lying. "No! We'll get in trouble... maybe they won't let you sleep over again." His voice was a bit shaky but apparently the danger of Taehyung not staying at his place for a while was even worse than what he'd just seen.

"But you're crying. I should get your mum." Taehyung tried again.

Jimin quickly shook his head, wiping his eyes. "No I'm not. I'm just a bit scared that's all... it's creepy... that they could be everywhere..." He quickly scooted closer to Taehyung. "Could you turn on the nightlight?"

Taehyung furrowed his brows. Jimin hadn't used his nightlight since he was six.

He got up, searching one of the cupboards for the small light.

"Better?" He asked when it was properly placed next to the door. Jimin nodded, but it was obvious that he was still scared. He kept glancing around like he expected a creepy monster to show up any second.

Jimin snuggled against Taehyung's chest. "If these bad guys try to get me you'll protect me, right?" A quiet sniffle was heard.

Taehyung's heart hurt. "Yeah... I'll protect you from the bad tentacle monsters."

A/N

I'm not crying;---;